Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is it a backwards move....

decided to delete these, its a Complete backwards move, plus I'd be the prat who came grovelling anyways.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If the "certain factors" were that you tied her up in your cellar and left here there for four days whilst you shagged her sister, then yes.

If the "certain factors" were that you got a bit busy with other things, then no.

Conclusion - we need to know what the "certain factors" are :razz:
    decided to delete these, its a Complete backwards move, plus I'd be the prat who came grovelling anyways.
    I luv your replies Bri!

Never mind that boyo - what are the certain factors? :p
    please don't tell me you are still going on about that girl who you sent a note to telling her you had feelings and then she was a complete bitch to you.

you should be thinking, fuck her! not wanting to be with her. and you didn't have anything with her did you? it was unrequited.
    ooh I felt that.

yeah your right.
    good point lipsy.

that actually snapped me out of this stupid mood!
    good boy :)
    (note: see what I mean when I say she still has a grip on me? This proves my problem in my 'whats the matter with me?' thread.) Edited because I don't want to be viewed as a sap.