Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I got me an interview!

Oh yes! I have managed to get an interview with Deloitte to become an accountant (which is actually more fun than it sounds). Sent in the application form, aced the online tests and now they've called me back for 2 interviews! Just thought I'd share that with people!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yippe: Good luck :)
    Congrats! Hope you get it :thumb:
    Good luck, your goona need it. I've only done three years of training and need about another 4/5. Can I be nosy and ask what Deloitte do?
    Oh yes! I have managed to get an interview with Deloitte to become an accountant (which is actually more fun than it sounds). Sent in the application form, aced the online tests and now they've called me back for 2 interviews! Just thought I'd share that with people!
    good luck because i know someone who is an accountant for deloitte and its exam after exam after exam. non stop stress and revision! he's been there over a year now.
    Good luck :thumb: :D
    Can I be nosy and ask what Deloitte do?

Financial services - auditing, tax, risk assessment and consultancy. I'm going for audit which sounds fun. Accountancy and that - basically means mucho dinero.
    When is it? Best wishes.
    I'm going for audit which sounds fun. .

Audit and fun are two words which most normal people never use in the same scentence..........

(Mind you I think that complicated budgets are fun so i guess each to our own)

Good luck

x
    That's great - good luck, and let us know how it goes! :thumb:
    Best of luck! :thumb:
    OOooh Well done! I hope you get it.

Deloitte are one of the biggy accountants, along with Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG etc.

Are you going in with no accountancy knowledge or have you already done the groundwork? Like Freeallangels I've done 2/3 years and I'm nowhere near ready!
    The company I work for is currently in administration and we have about ten Deloitte staff based at our office trying to sell the business for us.

Swings and roundabouts.. The top guys are amazing but the lowest of the low all have attitude problems! By all accounts, for the top guys we're charged £500 an hour and even for the plebs we're charged £50 an hour! Obviously a decent line of work to be in.. :)

Good luck with your interview! :)
    Audit and fun are two words I wouldnt use in a sentance. There might be a lot of moeny in it but you do have to work your arse off, while working full time to get all the qualifications you need.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Good luck :thumb: