Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I can't believe i've just said this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sitting at me comp, i saw the postman coming to our door with a parcel, but too big for our letter box. So i've got up and opened the door.

Postman 'Thanks mate'

Me 'That's ok, you'd never of got your big package in my little slot'

:blush:

Carry on Postman or what :D

So now him and all the sorting office know that a camp old mary lives here :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Sitting at me comp, i saw the postman coming to our door with a parcel, but too big for our letter box. So i've got up and opened the door.

Postman 'Thanks mate'

So now him and all the sorting office know that a camp old mary lives here :blush:
    A camp old mary fairy... :D
    HIT wrote:
    A camp old mary fairy... :D

Indeed :)
    :lol:

I just shouted at a delivery man, because he practically knocked the door down. I feel a bit guilty for snapping "Knock a bit goddamn louder why dont you!", but he woke my dad up, so I'm suffering for the rest of the day now so acrabby comment is deserved :D He just laughed at me anyway/
    RubberSkin wrote:

Postman 'Thanks mate'

It is rather important HOW you say it.

If a woodchuck came to me and said "YERRRR big package would nevarrrr fit in my little slot." I wouldn't think of anything sexual.

but if a a limpwrist says "awww, your biiiiig package (looks at my crotch) would never fit in my little slot *puts hand in front of mouth*giggle giggle*"

I'd jump in my car and race the fuck away, stop after 1000 miles and clean my ears with clorox bleach.

not homophobe ;)
    I had to chase after the postman this morning for giving me someone elses mail. I somehow managed to overlook that I was still in my nightie, I'm never going to look him in the eye again after the look he gave me :o
    Haha!

Our current postman is HOT, shame he's only filling in while the usual old grump is on his hols.
    Lol
    I had to chase after the postman this morning for giving me someone elses mail. I somehow managed to overlook that I was still in my nightie, I'm never going to look him in the eye again after the look he gave me :o

haha, the other day i was lazing about in my purple teddy bear pyjamas (they're hot, believe me...not) at 11am when i had to sign for a parcel. I was so embarassed, he must have thought I was a right lazy sod, and they were horrible. they're so comfy though. haha!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    briggi wrote:
    Haha!

Our current postman is HOT, shame he's only filling in while the usual old grump is on his hols.

That comment about fillnig in after the theme of this topic :lol:

Ahem. I always open the door first if I see someone delivering a huge package or parcel. Usually I just say "Cheers" and sign the paper.

Once I ran out as the daft City Link sod was trying to deliver my mobile phone to a house 2 doors down. At 8pm! Twong.
    I can believe it!
    PML :hyper:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Ya dirty bastard :p
    delivery men/women always have to come at the worst time. i.e. when you're having a shower/in your pyjamas!
    delivery men/women always have to come at the worst time. i.e. when you're having a shower/in your pyjamas!

or the best time if you're after fantasy fodder!