Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Multiple Dating

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i went on a date with guy 2 last night and i realised i must be really starting to like guy 1 coz he just didn't compare. so i wont be seeing him again. now i just have to tell him!
  • Options
    oooh so do you have plans to see guy 1 again soon?

and i'm sure if things with guy 1 don't work that you won't have any problems finding a guy 3!

you're not gonna tell him you were 'dating' someone else and prefer the other person, are you!?
  • Options
    lol no i'll just tell him i dont think things are gona work out or soemthing. im sure he'll get over it.
    when guy 1 was taking me home on sunday he pointed out his penthouse and said he would show it to me next time, so yes i should be seeing him again soon :razz:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    It is? Just cuz they might do it on the OC or whatever shit show they have on now :yuck: :rolleyes:
    no i've seen it on documentaries. i think its something that is more common in big cities like NYC though
  • Options
    Nyc

I'm going back there in 3 weeks. I love the place!

It's a totally different culture out there - the women approach the men just as much as the men approach the women. Superb. I picked up 2 nights out of 3 last time, the whole "Oh my god - are you English?!" thing was going on, big time. ;) Sex and the City is quite an accurate portrayal, in some ways :) My travelling companion and I always had a small crowd of people around us when we were out there partying - was just so much fun :)

The non-picking up night we ended up partying with the Radio City Rockettes dance troupe... Rather cliched, but BOY was it a good night! I've so many wicked pictures from that night - we ended up in the limos with them and a bloke with them called "Michel" (a restauranteur), who owned the club called 'In Bed' (which was also featured in SATC) and he opened it especially for the girls. Wicked! :D

I'm actually going out there to stay with a female friend, and so most likely there will be none of that going on, but I still love the place! :) Hopefully I'll find more adventures to take my friend on!

Slightly off topic, I know, but I'm excited about going back!!
  • Options
    Sex and the City is quite an accurate portrayal, in some ways

Self-obsessed, vacuous, semi-agressive women living a Bridget Jones' style life, often with money they don't have? ;)

I'd love to go to NYC though, during the single week where the weather isn't freezing/boiling
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    Self-obsessed, vacuous, semi-agressive women living a Bridget Jones' style life, often with money they don't have? ;)

I'd love to go to NYC though, during the single week where the weather isn't freezing/boiling

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up! ;):lol:

Nah, just the whole "If I want it/him, I'll go for it/him" kind of attitude... Which, to be honest, more women in Britain could do with adopting (just my opinion) as I do get sick of having to make the first move 99% of the time after doing the whole "checking each other out" thing.

I found in NYC, if there was more than a few occasions of eye contact etc etc the women would come up to you if they wanted to. Right on girlies! :D

NYC Rocks though. It reminds me of London in many ways - the buzz, the energy (the growing number of fat people... :S) the sights, which I expect is what draws me back... Just with it being 3000 miles away, it's an adventure! :)

Oh, and October/November is usually fine, temperature-wise.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    no i've seen it on documentaries. i think its something that is more common in big cities like NYC though

:lol: dating documenteries. On MTV per chance?
  • Options
    you don't watch telly in england do you?
  • Options
    Considering I don't live there... :confused: