Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In the news today...

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Pelican. Eating. Pidgeons.

Yup, click there > here.

How rare.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    why is everyone who doesn't read the metro about a week behind? sorry, it is odd though...wonder what is tastes like?
  • Options
    Pidgeon :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    why is everyone who doesn't read the metro about a week behind? sorry, it is odd though...wonder what is tastes like?

It was on BBC News last week too.
  • Options
    I totally read that wrong. I thought you meant pelican-eating pidgeons, not a pelican eating a pidgeon :o
  • Options

I don't have a method of aquiring the Metro. Sorry :(

Rubberskin answered your question too :p Haha.
  • Options
    Thats just wierd. Reminds me of the time I went to london zoo and a lioness neraly caught a pigeon despite being breed in captivity. When it flew out of her enclousre, everyone who had been watching in silence for the last quater if a hour sighed really dispointedley.

BTW: They do the a version of the metro in brighton now.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah I saw that, and did you read that article about that Chinese women who started slashing herself with a knife in public?
  • Options
    hahahaha, that's messed up!
  • Options
    p.s. it's Pigeon :p
  • Options
    p.s. it's Pigeon :p

Shit happens, I don't care.
  • Options
    I saw that on Have I Got News For You, and then dreamt about pelicans eating the ducks at the uni. :(
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Shit happens, I don't care.
    I cant spell FFS. I almost as bad as gerbil when he come on here pissed! I'm a maths brain not an english brain! Dont be so particular Shyboy. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I cant spell FFS. I almost as bad as gerbil when he come on here pissed! I'm a maths brain not an english brain! Dont be so particular Shyboy. :rolleyes:

:p I just enjoy taunting people, it doesn't actually bother me, my spelling is far worse, don't worry :D

I'm doing University Maths after all!!

How do you spell concience. As in, that feeling you get that tells you not to do bad things?

And as for gerbil, well, if you wanna be like that I'm going to shove you up my lovers arse via loo role and lead you out with a effing blowtorch.

In closing, I would like to say animals having sex in public is far more entertaining than animals eating each other. Although, there is a video on youtube of a zebra trying to drown a lioness. How cool.

So wrong... - I think it's being in York where there are so many ducks, it sends you insane :)
  • Options
    And as for gerbil, well, if you wanna be like that I'm going to shove you up my lovers arse via loo role and lead you out with a effing blowtorch.

Sure, what time you up for it, you kink little so and so? I'll wear my cape.
    In closing, I would like to say animals having sex in public is far more entertaining than animals eating each other. Although, there is a video on youtube of a zebra trying to drown a lioness. How cool.

So wrong... - I think it's being in York where there are so many ducks, it sends you insane :)

You worry with your duck sex. ;o And Zebras fighting back is cool. I dunno though, watching things eat other creatures they aren't meant to is quite funky. Bear in mind it took 20 minutes for it to swallow the pigeon.

It ate another one 2 days later btw.
  • Options
    Conscience.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Sure, what time you up for it, you kink little so and so? I'll wear my cape.

I feel very very sick now! The mental image I have is so so so so very wrong and rather "brokeback mountain"
  • Options
    I thought the bird looked all cute in there :p
  • Options
    Conscience.

You see, it just doesn't 'look' right to me. Not that it isn't right... just doesn't look right to me. :(