Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
tried this for the first time the other night. Wasnt quite was i was expecting, she was on top and i found it hard to reach desired parts with my mouth so i just used my hand.

what i want to know, is the general thing for the bloke to be on top or what? i cudnt imagine the angles of that working out very well either

Comments

• Options
    I couldn't go on top because Im too heavy, and besides you would be gagging the girl pushing your penis in her mouth.

Nice thing though! :thumb:
  • Options
    depends on the height difference between you both
  • Options
    Erm...

The girl either just spreads her legs wider, hence the angle is wider so to speak, or can pull her knees forward so can "sit" further down.

It's not rocket science!!! :lol:

Unless you're super-tall and/or she's super short...
  • Options
    its not that much shes proberly about 5ft 5 and 6ft. So once youve added 7 inches or so for the size of my manhood (or more, never measured) the height should work out quite well surely, it seems to be the angle of her being upside down that i cant hit the right spots.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I couldn't go on top because Im too heavy

Oh i don't think so :naughty:
  • Options
    never tried it, sounds complicated i would be worried of getting it wrong haha
    maybe one day i'll try...
    is it THAT good though?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Oh i don't think so :naughty:
    Only if you was a women... :D

And I dont mean in drag.
  • Options
    ive neva done it before, but would think that as your both gettin pleasure, and pleasuring, then both of you would not be up to your best anyway. I dont think its for orgasming from, i just think its for a bit of fun!
  • Options
    Pretty fun but at the same time I find it hard to concentrate on receiving and giving pleasure at the same time. Don't normally do it.
  • Options
    playdead wrote:
    never tried it, sounds complicated i would be worried of getting it wrong haha
    maybe one day i'll try...
    is it THAT good though?

it was good yeh, nice view from down there. she found it hard to carry on when i touched certain her in certain places so it was quite stop start but that didnt bother me one bit, i just couldnt get my head in the position i thought it would be
  • Options
  • Options
    It is sometimes hard to keep concentrating, but yes, I think you're doing it wrong ;) :shocking:
  • Options
    I actually really like it. We either do it both lying on our sides or me on top. Never seem to have much of a problem. I think it can be hard to concentrate on giving your best performance, but then I dont think thats what sex is about anyway. Tbh though I usually dont concentrate on making him come until after I have or vice versa.
  • Options
  • Options
    Well seperate is more of a regular occurance. I just think 69 is nice for an occasional thing.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    depends on the height difference between you both

:no:

my ex was (well still is!) 6'2" and i'm 5'4" and we managed just fine with me on top. we never did it him on top.

eta: i like them but i found it harder to enjoy what he was doing to me while i was concentrating on something else. was okay if i finished him off before he did me.
  • Options
    I've done it a few times and never had a problem with it, but like people said it's hard to concetrate on the other person, i normally end up getting carried away and forgetting about the other person lol
  • Options
    Pah, 69.

Can't really be bothered, much better individually. I got really self conscious doing this (only one reason I can't be bothered), don't like the idea of someone looking up my bum... mmm nice.

or not
  • Options
    They're alright, haven't got a problem with them...
    But they are overrated
  • Options
    I usually go on top!
    its better that way! If you get the girl to move back a bit further things should go fine!lol. :naughty:
  • Options
    i find its quite nice tbh... i cant say i've ever had a problem pleasing a lady while she's been on top due to angles... infact i find its prob a little easier in some ways dependant on your tecnique and what your goal is.

infact i'll suggest something too.... you get on the bottom and have her sit on your face holding onto the head board... then when she cant take it anymore switch places (though you may need to move yourself to get comfortable)
  • Options
    I've done the 69 thing once. He was on top every time...I think...I can't remember exactly. But I couldn't concentrate properly on either giving or receiving so we ended up with either him giving or me giving but not both.

*shrug*.

I didn't like it cause I couldn't concentrate, so *probably* won't bother doing it again.
  • Options
    Ive only ever done it once, and really didnt enjoy it one little bit. Found it really uncomfortable, and couldnt concentrate on what i was doing while having it done.
    Might try it again one day, if the mood takes me
  • Options
    ;o

Kateness!!!

:heart: you tbh.
  • Options
    Actually the 69 is really good if you do it on your sides, it doesn't really matter if the sole purpose is to make each other come or not because it still feels good and both of you feel comfortable
  • Options
    Just be careful with the angle if the guy's on top. There was an incident involving teeth, which led to quite a nasty infection. Besides the view is so much better if the girl's on top. ;)
  • Options
    It's easier with the girl on top because she can control how much she takes into her mouth. The angle seems to be better too.

As for those who can't concentrate- you're just not strong-willed enough :razz:

I want to know if anyone's tried it standing up. I haven't- now that is too much like hard work. That and she doesn't trust me to not drop her;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I want to know if anyone's tried it standing up.
    Yes, it's lush. Takes a bit of practice and you can't do it too long because of the head rush.
  • Options
    I think I've commented on this before, but I have been dropped from the standing 69 position before -- when it all got a bit too much. I am very hesitant to go in for it again despite it being quite fun, understandably as I could've broken my neck.

Regular 69ing is alright, but it's got the huuuge hype surrounding it and I don't think it lives up to it at all. I'd rather take turns to be honest, the ability to make eye contact during oral is pretty damn important.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

Regular 69ing is alright, but it's got the huuuge hype surrounding it and I don't think it lives up to it at all. I'd rather take turns to be honest, the ability to make eye contact during oral is pretty damn important.

I totally agree