Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crazy Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After reading bunglenutter's thread on his fucked up dream which made me laugh, I thought it'd be cool for everyone to talk about fucked up dreams that they've had...
I dreamt a couple of nights ago about me and my friends getting on a train to this Japanese fortress in a pine forest somewhere where we had to steal this magic key which was being protected by an evil clan of cartoon evil dwarven owls :confused: which we were throwing stones at... finally we destroyed the owls and the Japanese fortess collpased and the magic key for some reason changed into a Cannabis plantation, which made me and my mates fucking happy but then the Police turned up in a helicopter and accused us of growing it and I denied it but all my mates told the Police I had grown it to save their own arses (cunts) so then I started running through the forest from the Police....and then I woke up! :lol: Pretty wierd!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get them sort of dreams all the time.
    I could go on all day, but the most interesting recent one was I dreamt I was having sex with my ex, it was all good stuff, then I looked up and looked down again and she had turned into Vanessa Feltz. Urghhh. I also had a recurring one a month or so back when some guy kept trying to strangle me to death - I kept getting it night after night, and it was so real I was scared shitless. The last time though, I managed to break his grip and I kicked him lots and laughed like a maniac. I've not had it since...
    i dreamt i had sex with a tree a while ago :shocking:
    kangoo wrote:

:lol:

I always have nightmares...never good dreams..
    kangoo wrote:
    You should watch The Evil Dead. It'd turn you right on.
    Usually I dream just rubbish I forgot about when waking up.

But lately I had been very vivid dreams, about real people and places I know that made very much sense and seemed to convey a message.

I hate those dreams :( It's some kind of warning and I can hardly read it.
    Came from a really heavy night out and had two really weird dreams..

In the first I was a student at some school in America and we were worried about our friend because none of us had seen him and we thought he might be missing and then we went to the park because we heard the police might have found his body there, so we were standing by this lake and they pulled out this body but it wasn't him it was this woman.. she looked kinda like Jordan from Scrubs but she had all these cuts and scars on her.. And then she came alive! We ran away into this little boat shed, the inside of which for some reason looked like the inside of our English deparment stock cuoboard.. We hid in this cupboard that had no back, just a yellow curtain.. then we decided we needed a weapon and there were all these glass bottles so i said we should break them but instead they got this plastic Lucozade bottle and cut the end off and i told them they were stupid but they didn't listen... And then she came in and started being all menacing so this guy took down an axe form the wall and started chopping her up but she keep reforming then he chopped her head in half but her head reformed with the axe in the middle and he couldn't get it out! So she took it out herself and chopped him and the rest of us ran away.. then we started crawling away through the mud of the bank of the lake, and as we went the girls we discussing how they liked our friend that was missing and that they thought they thought they had a chance with him before he went, but the guys behind us were whispering "Dude, he was gay, he came on to me" .. "yeah me too"..

Yeah. It was weird. Then i puked and went back to sleep and had another dream..

In this one there were these glowing eyes at my window and i shut the curtains and boarded all the windows and doors but then they were inside the house and then i was on the bed and these long ugly spindly hands came round me on either side of the bed! and i screamed (only in the dream) and woke up..

I also had a dream once that all these jaffa cakes grew giant and rolled chasing me down the street and ate me. Pack man Style. Er.. yeah...
    i had a nightmare that Leeds United were in the premiership and started actually doing well and getting crowds of over 20,000, then i woke up and realised that was watford
    olaola wrote:
    i had a nightmare that Leeds United were in the premiership and started actually doing well and getting crowds of over 20,000, then i woke up and realised that was watford

:grump:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    olaola wrote:

:lol:

I ad this horrible dream once that the police made this natural growing plant that would grow despite hte conditiopnsand made people happy illegal! :shocking:

Man, I am glad that was only a dream, eh guys?! :D :thumb:

Nah, get odd dreams all the time. They do tend to be fun. Heh, it's all part of life.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Came from a really heavy night out and had two really weird dreams..

In the first I was a student at some school in America and we were worried about our friend because none of us had seen him and we thought he might be missing and then we went to the park because we heard the police might have found his body there, so we were standing by this lake and they pulled out this body but it wasn't him it was this woman.. she looked kinda like Jordan from Scrubs but she had all these cuts and scars on her.. And then she came alive! We ran away into this little boat shed, the inside of which for some reason looked like the inside of our English deparment stock cuoboard.. We hid in this cupboard that had no back, just a yellow curtain.. then we decided we needed a weapon and there were all these glass bottles so i said we should break them but instead they got this plastic Lucozade bottle and cut the end off and i told them they were stupid but they didn't listen... And then she came in and started being all menacing so this guy took down an axe form the wall and started chopping her up but she keep reforming then he chopped her head in half but her head reformed with the axe in the middle and he couldn't get it out! So she took it out herself and chopped him and the rest of us ran away.. then we started crawling away through the mud of the bank of the lake, and as we went the girls we discussing how they liked our friend that was missing and that they thought they thought they had a chance with him before he went, but the guys behind us were whispering "Dude, he was gay, he came on to me" .. "yeah me too"..

Yeah. It was weird. Then i puked and went back to sleep and had another dream..

In this one there were these glowing eyes at my window and i shut the curtains and boarded all the windows and doors but then they were inside the house and then i was on the bed and these long ugly spindly hands came round me on either side of the bed! and i screamed (only in the dream) and woke up..

I also had a dream once that all these jaffa cakes grew giant and rolled chasing me down the street and ate me. Pack man Style. Er.. yeah...
    :lol: :thumb: I love your dreams!

I post mine in a journal, link in my sig.
    I had a dream last night that Dec from Ant and Dec died.

My mate text me to tell me, and I tried to text him from a bank machine to tell him to fuck off and stop winding me up.

Then I came home and saw it on the news.

Then I woke up, and for about fie minutes I think I thought it was real.

:nervous:
    i keep having these odd 'dreams' (well actually, more like hallucinations) where there are people standing in my room!!
    on wednesday night i kinda half awoke and i was absolutely certain that my housemate antoine was standing by the foot of my bed staring at me. obviously this freaked me out a bit, but i didnt seem to find it strange he was in there. i sat up and looked at him for a while, and i actually remember asking him a few questions (im SURE he answered lol) before eventually i turned on my bedside lamp - only to find there was noone there!!!

i know its not what youd class as a dream.. but i think i was in some kind of dream state even though i remember everything!! its happened before too with a few other people (one time some guy was lying on my pillow so i lay down the bottom of my bed before i realised there was noone there)

.. i think im going craazy!
    i dreamt about snorting loadsa drugs last night
    i remember dreaming about 2 of my housemates last night but i can't remember anything more than that!
    I have been having some crazy dreams latley. I think its because I have been falling asleep with the tv on.

This morning though I woke up laughing. I cant remember what was so funny. :chin:
    the other night i jumped out of bed coz i thought there was a ghost next to me. musta been half dreaming. i ran out of my room into my parents room and said 'theres something in my bed!!'. then realising it was just a dream i ran back to bed and fell straight to sleep again.
    lipsy wrote:
    the other night i jumped out of bed coz i thought there was a ghost next to me. musta been half dreaming. i ran out of my room into my parents room and said 'theres something in my bed!!'. then realising I wasn't eight years old i ran back to bed and fell straight to sleep again.
    :lol: What did they say in the morning?
    :lol: What did they say in the morning?
    shut up! :mad:
    lipsy wrote:
    the other night i jumped out of bed coz i thought there was a ghost next to me. musta been half dreaming. i ran out of my room into my parents room and said 'theres something in my bed!!'. then realising it was just a dream i ran back to bed and fell straight to sleep again.

Larrrrfing! I hope to dream about the girl in your avatar tonight, but it will probably be Anne Widdecombe or someone instead. I wish dreams were more controllable *sighs*
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    lipsy wrote:
    i dreamt about snorting loadsa drugs last night
    :thumb:

I once creamed an armed policeman was in my room. LOL.

Luckil I had woken up (not actuall) but done it dream style with odd results twice before (I had my computer mosue in bed with me, so I got up put it back. Woke up again, mouse still there, realised I must be dreaming. Woke up again, armed policeman!)

Was odd.