Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who's ready for the trick or treaters tonight?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think I am...

weapons-cartlg.jpg
weapons-dept.jpgjavelinmp_h15s.jpgcrush4.gif

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There's a simpler way to deal with the shoddy American import that is Halloween - use a rather good American import. It's called a baseball bat...
    I don't have to put up with them tonight as i'm off out. :yippe:

Normally I don't minds the little ones on Halloween night. I hate them at any other times

I might fix up an electric shocker to my gate :naughty:

I might fix up an electric shocker to my gate :naughty:
    That is actually a great idea. My mate used to do it on his bedroom window because his flat was getting burgled.
    Miserable buggers, its only once a year. if you get little shits causing trouble turn your lights off and pretend you're out. if not, spend £1 on some sweets and give em some, its not gonna kill you.
    Miserable buggers, its only once a year. if you get little shits causing trouble turn your lights off and pretend you're out. if not, spend £1 on some sweets and give em some, its not gonna kill you.
    Only if life was that merry.
    Yep!

All my house lights gonna be out tonight, never answer the door, and chance it walking past the front door to go to the toilet. Sorted!
    Amnesiac wrote:
    Yep!

All my house lights gonna be out tonight, never answer the door, and chance it walking past the front door to go to the toilet. Sorted!
    Its not people knocking on the door that I am bothered about, its when they throw eggs.

It's not the genuinely little kids who want a sweet that are the problem. It's the 16 year old chavs who will petrol bomb your windows unless you give them a 20 pound note...
    It's not the genuinely little kids who want a sweet that are the problem. It's the 16 year old chavs who will petrol bomb your windows unless you give them a 20 pound note...
    Thats sorted, snipers on the roof.
    sniper.med.jpg
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Fuck me, if only it were that easy. You think the chavs aren't gonna use it as an excuse like every other year?

Ready? Yup.

;):D
    I'll tell you this now, if any wee shits come round here looking for freebies when I'm trying to sleep then there's gonna be trouble.

:grump:
    We get little sings through the door that you put on your window if you don't want beggars round.
    Makoto wrote:
    We get little sings through the door that you put on your window if you don't want beggars round.
    They usually egg people with signs.
    my mum used to make us sit in the dark. :grump:

and having 2 dogs isn't great fun as they bark like anything every time anyone knocks at the door.

for the past 2 years i've been at uni and we never had any trick or treaters but i'm in different house this year so who knows. but i live in the basement anyway so i won't hear the door! even if i did i'd ignore it. :p
    HIT wrote:
    Its not people knocking on the door that I am bothered about, its when they throw eggs.

I have rain to take care of that!
    im just going to hide at home. lights off and everything......... i had some kids (evil ones) knock on the door the other night. the kids round here will just destroy the house... ohwell i will be spending most of my day tomoro tidying up the ouside of the house.
    i feel sorry for old people at this time of year!
    im having one of those days and i got the feeling tonight will not ber any better. last year they broke a window and tryed to set fire to the fence. wonder what tonight will bring. mostly chavs. and there so nasty and only 6yrs old and upwards!
    Just drop dead fish in their trick or treat bags...

Or unwrap sweets and rewrap them with dead spiders inside.
    buy some hot sweets and give them to the cuntish looking ones :p
    Chocolate covered brussels spouts are a good deterent unless they get their own back of course.
    I've had quite a few trick or treaters already tonight, mostly 15+ I have to say but I'm not arsed. I won't give anything to the ones who aren't dressed up though, they have to make an effort!
    We've had 2 since Friday and none so far tonight.
    Tonight I am thankful for my cast-iron security gate that you need a key or the programmed remote control to open-they won't be able to get in. I am also going out a bit later on a pub crawl, so I don't mind really :D
    well its 5:37pm, i thought this be the rush hour for them but none so far.

Still, i got all the lights out in the house, and the tv, with just the glow of the laptop screen to see where im going!
    We've had 3 lots since 6pm.
    Just walked my dogs and there are people my age walking around trick or treating.
    We've had none so far. They don't bother me particularly, the little 4 year olds in a skeleton outfit, lisping trick or treat is the cutest ever :D!
    We just had some. My brother gave them a tomato...
    I might give them all 20p and tell them to "run down the CoOp and get a Curly Whirly on me". Save me some time :D
    Jesus people, it's simple:

Piss yourself, wear a manky thread bare cardigan and food stained grey trousers, rub some lard through your hair, aquire a pair of jam jar specs and then answer the door holding your crotch, leer suggestively and invite the kids in for 'special sweets'. Be sure to repeatedly douse yourself in piss through out the night, you want to be marinated in your own urine for the proper smell.

After the first two or three groups, you'll not be bothered again....at least not by kids....

I accept no responsibility for angry mobs with burning torches descending upon your house shouting "paedo paedo, out, out!".