Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrr :d

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just finished my Extended Essay. The thing I've been STRESSING over for the last three weeks. 3,862 words. I still have the abstract to do but that won't be difficult. At least the rest of it is finished.

FUCK YES.:yippe:

Just thought I would tell you all how happy I am :D.

To give a point to this: what's the thing you are most proud of having done and why?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm proud that I did my Assignment for Mathematical Computing. :yes:

One down, two to go. Damn Calculus, damn Newton.

Don't mind Descartes too much, I understand Vectors and stuff. He can come to my party :D
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well done! I hated doing my essay but was proud when I finished. Then they lost it all.... fucking exam board.

I am most proud of... well, I don't have alot to be proud of, which is something that gets me down alot. Ho hum... sucks.

I am proud of building my PC. That count?
    Urggh extended essays are soul destroying...along with HL maths.
    sniper666 wrote:
    Urggh extended essays are soul destroying...along with HL maths.
    I know they are. It was hellish. Fortunately I don't do HL Maths, I do Studies :cool:.
    whaddya want, a medal?

just kidding, well done :)
    Franki wrote:
    To give a point to this: what's the thing you are most proud of having done and why?

Getting through a day at work without having killed a teenager. I hate my job. Hate it hate it hate it. Bloody bastard chavvy teens that think that they know everything.