Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone worked for them before?? any info on working on them
i got two job offers one for comet and one for ernest jones.... ummm which to go for.......the one that pays the most of course but i just wondering if anyone has any experiances for working for comet. or ernest??? :chin:

i like the orange uniform and fancy suit!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Comet are wankers, they have annoyed my brother so much. Having to work in two different stores, saying they cant and then can offer him a job, not giving him a new contract or the payrise he should have got. Maybe thats just one bad experience though. Oh and edith Bowan does the voice overs in store so if you cant stand her you have no chance of escape.
    Seconded on the negative for comet. I left them after 2 week's. Couldnt stand the manager, couldn't stand being questioned about actually WANTING to do some work. Shame though really i had high hopes for myself in Comet.
    oh dear it sounds not good at the moment. i surposse that stuff varys from store to store? but the store near me is loads of lads and only 2 girls............bit worried
    is it an easy job?