Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sixties fashion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey

im going out for a mates 18th birthday dinner, and its 60's fancy dress costume :chin:

anyone got any ideas of clothes that might happen to be in the average persons wardrobe that cud be put together to make an outfit that looks as if it might have come from the sixties!! lol

xxxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you don't have any help with stuff already in your wardrobe Primark has some cheap 60s style shift dresses which you could wear with some funky tights (which you can buy at Primark too) so it shouldn't work out too expensive.
    i would, however i am leaving in half an hour :nervous:
    sorry i didnt mention that bfor, i always leave things lie this to last minute!
    Could you give me a list a what you have?
    Little colourful skirts, big belts..... list a few things you have we might be able to help :)
    I wonder what she went for? We want to see pics :D
    Yeah definetely!

I'm really tempted to go out a few nights after my 18th for a 60's night now.... Just to add to the celerations like :D
    The 60s look is really big at the moment especially with all the shift dresses that are about. The beehive is back too from what I've seen in hair magazines.
    hey sorry i didnt reply i really had to go! was a teeny bit late, and didnt get any pics of me. but i wore flat suede boots, opaque black tights, black and white miniskirt, black jumper. red knee length coat, white sixties earings, and some bangles.

thanks for the help