Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ex-Girlfriend problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well a few Months ago my ex-girlfriend decided to break up, at the time i was okay with it, i mean it could hve been a lot worse but recently over the past few months a good friend of mine has been going out with my EX's best friend and now just hanging out with her again i am beginning to have the same feelings again. We are still good friends I just fear saying anything will cock up any good thing thats going on right now.

Comments

• Options
    why did you break up in the first place?
    before you consider getting back with her you need to know you won't have the same problems which caused you to break up in the first place :yes:
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    why did you break up in the first place?
    before you consider getting back with her you need to know you won't have the same problems which caused you to break up in the first place :yes:
    For sure. Sometimes you can like somebody and realise that for certain reasons, it isn't the best thing for you two to stay together. I think you know you really like somebody selflessly when you can let them go.

However, a good mate of mine has just got back with an ex and it is all going fine. I've never seen her so happy... So I guess it depends on the situation.