Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

An aul rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Spent about 4 weeks organising my best friend's 21st birthday party, only to have her throw it back in my face as she sat in the toilets for most of the evening on the phone to an ex boyfriend talking about times gone past. This would have been a strppy offense already however she lied and told me she was on the phone to her mum concerning her dad (he recently took a heart attack)

Like, wtf? How angry should I be allowed to be??? I feel like she's slapped me in the face, we all saw her for about an hour the entire evening. Ungrateful bitch.

Just needed to vent, because it was still her night and I didn't outwardly tell her how hurt I am, I just sort of walked away from it all even though I want to beat her over the head with her fucking mobiley.

:mad:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    id be pissed off with that too.
    Yeah I'd definately be very pissed off. If you haven't already tell her how much she pissed you off, she needs to know so she doesn't repeat her actions. Not that it's likely anyone will go all out to throw another party for her.
    it would piss me off.
    and i'd remind her that there are better things to do with her 21st than sit on the toilet
    id pull her up about it tbh. it surely cost you money, and it was something you didnt HAVE to do, but did, because you care about your friend. and she isnt really bothering her backside. doesnt sound like shes a real friend. id give her a proper piece of my mind, then tell her to fuck off. tbh.
    Am tempted to pull her about it, because she was off her face by 2am and she stumbled down the stairs to find me and say "sanks". I was like, "how the fuck have you enjoyed yourself, youve been on the phone to wankface all night" But she pretended to ignore it and went away.

Oh and apparently she disappeared after I left to go shag said wankface ex and then sent me a text saying "hey heard my mum rang u there wondering where I was, shes a dick!" Umm....or maybe she was concerned?

Yeeesh. Wish I hadn't bothered organising anything now. Some best mate!
    It's nothing personal, you do realise that, don't you? She hasn't thrown anything back in your face at all.

I think you're right to be upset, but it isn't a personal slight against you. She's still hung up on nobhead ex, and will do this, loads of girls do it. It's a shame she doesn't have more self-esteem, but its nothing against you that she doesn't.