Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

period

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
should i be worried that its only last two days? it usually last right up until im back on my pill which isnt till tuesday.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    should i be worried that its only last two days? it usually last right up until im back on my pill which isnt till tuesday.
    I suggest you get a test done. Occasionally, when the egg attaches to the uterus it breaks a couple of blood vessels and you can get spotting which lasts about two days. Just a thought.
    i suppose doin a test wont hurt then if its negative, i should go to the doctors? it was normal until i had a bath this mornin, then i never came back on.
    How long have you been on the pill? It could be your body adjusting.

I'd give it longer than since this morning to start again though, for some reason lots of people stop bleeding in the bath/pool.
    ive been on the pill well over a year, but changed it and ive been on this one around 6 months and never had any problems before
    I get that too. If I have a bath, I normally do not come on again until the next morning
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I get that too. If I have a bath, I normally do not come on again until the next morning
    :eek2: Really? Why does my body not do this? I might go lie in the bath and try it....
    nicx1811 wrote:
    :eek2: Really? Why does my body not do this? I might go lie in the bath and try it....

I have no idea why!!
    have you been stressed or anything recently?

normally i have the heavier bleeding for around 2 days and then it dies down but my last one was around 4 days - i put it down to the fact that i was poorly.

i hope...
    i was sent home ill from work yesterday and not been much better today, so suppose that could be part of it
    i don't even get periods on my breaks anymore...they eased off and dissapeared, then again they didn't last long before the pill anyway
    my stomach is in so much agony right now, not like period pains more like a very bad cramp that goes around my back as well.
    my stomach is in so much agony right now, not like period pains more like a very bad cramp that goes around my back as well.
    if your unwell thats probably why.
    stress, either physical or emotional can mess up your cycle.
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    If I have a bath, I normally do not come on again until the next morning
    its the effects of water pressure
    I came on again late last night and am also feelin much better today, thanks for your help everyone :)