Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weirdest place to do anything sexual

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol playdead & i_am_bex are the same person!!
    i can assure u we r not. lol. im me and i dont have a clue who she is. sorry bwt that.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    :lol: This thread cracks me up more and more every time I read it!
    i dont see why. it was a serious question and i really would like some answers to the original question asked
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Liar, liar, pants on fire.
    why do u say that???
  • Options
    were not the same person, that would be so much effort switching accounts every second to reply on each lol
    she sounds pretty cool though...
  • Options
    lol playdead & i_am_bex are the same person!!
    Ooh it's like having the P!nkfanz back again! What fun. *gets popcorn*
  • Options
    In fairness play dead doesn't have quite the same enthusiasm for really irritating text talk.....

Have a nice life is all I can say, but at some point you may benefit from getting some self esteem.
  • Options
    Have a nice life is all I can say, but at some point you may benefit from getting some self esteem.

Hear Hear, have to agree with SCC post as well. Doing it with your step-brother is just wronf weither your related by blood or not. And dont use Txt Talk please, its in the forum rules.
  • Options
    Hear Hear, have to agree with SCC post as well. Doing it with your step-brother is just wronf weither your related by blood or not. And dont use Txt Talk please, its in the forum rules.
    i am extremely sorry for breaking the rule about text talk and will try my hardest not to in the future.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Having just posted in your other thread about the good manners guide, I think it would also be useful for you to read the sex board user guide too - particularly point number 2. in the specific to the sex boards section.

The main reason for this board is for people to ask for advice relating to sex - whether it be about sexual health, sex styles or related subjects.
This discussion has been closed.