Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What boots will you be buying this winter?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am most fond of my straight leg jeans but over-jean boots give me 'kneeage' and none look that great underneath :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I already have mine :D
    I already have mine too. these are similar.
    Lea, I saw boots like those in Priceless Shoes in Leeds for £15... I wish I'd bought them in every colour just because they were so cheap. The same boots in Office were £80.

I need some boots but think I might opt for some little red ankle boots first... I'm not sure about higher boots yet. :)
    Mine are from Priceless Shoes.
    I shall be wearing my trusty brown boots that I have had for two years.

I :heart: them so much, can't wait till it gets cold enough to wear them for work!
    my mum gave me some black ugg boots last winter so i'll be wearing them or my kangaroo boots. they have bows on the back with skull and crossbones on them - i got them last year. much nicer than they sound and i can even push them down so they're slightly more ankle length instead of calf length.
    Need some comfy boots for behind the bar and everyday so either these or these

Like the first pair but being rocket dog they're going to have to be saved up for :yeees:
    got them! velvet black knee high slouches with a small heel, mucho comfy, casual and versitile
    i have some from office, which i bought last year. they are black suede, flat and i can either have them over my knee, knee length or ankle length!
    i also want some ankle boots and some heeled knee high leather boots, both from topshop and oh so stylish
    I bought my winter boots back in August - they're from Office, but they're also known as Barracuda in Dune.
    I bought my winter boots back in August - they're from Office, but they're also known as Barracuda in Dune.
    they're the ones i was talking about! except i got mine over a year ago :)
    They are similar the ones I have but from Primark for £15 and have a little bit more of a heel
    i have the grey slouchy boots(like priceless ones but 13.50 on a 20%off day at ethel austin!) and have just discovered that i CAN wear them with my straightlegs jeans if i took my jeans in my socks :hyper:

Now I need a pair that will look right when i wear my cream winter coat :nervous: as i arent banking on being able to afford another coat this winter, the cheapest one ive liked was £50 in new look for a black funnel neck one and even then im not sure if black slouch boots are gonna work with a long coat unless they have a heel(which isnt going to be hugely practical when the snow and rain comes)

I am determined not to make the same mistake as last year and have no boots brrrr that was a cold one! :no:

i have these ones in grey, but may get the black ones too :yes: i lurve them there so comfy :)
    **sugar** wrote:
    i have these ones in grey, but may get the black ones too :yes: i lurve them there so comfy :)
    Omg, I know! They're like slippers - I'm even tempted to buy the same pair again, because I'm wearing them every day without fail. :yes:
    Omg, I know! They're like slippers - I'm even tempted to buy the same pair again, because I'm wearing them every day without fail. :yes:

He he, thats what i even thought about doing, because i can't bare for them to get all messed up so i wanna get a spare pair! :yes:
    I have some fake ugg-a-likes, that I bought for £8 in the summer, but they've gone all saggy from the rain :(. I also have some stilleto brown leather ones that I can't wear for very long, and some black furry wedged ones.
    I'd really like some brown leather wedged boots but the ones I like tend to be £70-odd in the shops.
    i have some biker style boots from barratts. can't find a picture of them (they're called 'trojan') but they look like these:

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/1506307010_lg.jpg

dead comfy and don't slip all over the place when it's icy =P
    pinkvans wrote:
    i have some biker style boots from barratts. can't find a picture of them (they're called 'trojan') but they look like these:

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/1506307010_lg.jpg

dead comfy and don't slip all over the place when it's icy =P
    I used to have some like that, gone off them now but they were great for winter
    I already have my ankle bots from about three years ago, I certainly dont need another pair as I live in trainers all year round.
    converses everytime
    Carolina wrote:
    Need some comfy boots for behind the bar and everyday so either these or these

Like the first pair but being rocket dog they're going to have to be saved up for :yeees:
    i like the second pair more altho like u say rocket dog is a good make