Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Arch of foot.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so lately I've been wearing heels to work - not really high ones, just like kitten heel size. But now it just seems like my feet are really sore in wearing trainers or anything flat..

The arch of my foot when I walk is just in complete agony. But when I put my heels on again, small or high am walking fine and there's no pain what so ever.

Anyone ever had owt like this or know what it is?

Comments

• Options
    Has it always been like this, or just since you wore the heel?
    I know I have a high instep and my doctor told me I would be more comfortable in shoes with a slight heel on them.
  • Options
    It used to be like this a few years ago when I just wore flat shoes, but seemed to go away.

But lately since I started work it started up again but worse than before. Also it's just my left foot.
  • Options
    I'd go to the doctors and get a bit of advice from him, he will probably also advise getting your feet properly measured and buying proper shoes etc.
  • Options
    Also is it any shoes with a flat sole or is it just ones with a flat insole? I have all sorts of problems with mine after doing serious damage to the ligaments but wearing my proper trainers (which have a molded insole with arch support) with the laces done up properly is fine, even when my sneakers are a disaster.