Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

whats your halloween costume??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im going out as a killer prom queen, very Carrie-esque. its a long white dress, covered in blood, and a blonde wig also covered in blood. spattering myself with fake blood down my arms and face for extra gore. also im getting a corsage for my wrist and making a sash to wear that says 'prom queen'. hahah YUS!!

i love halloween! i wish i could still go round the doors! kids nowadays make no effort. last year this wee lassie came to my door in her school uniform like "im a school girl". well yes hen, you are....you just didnt get changed after school!! honestly.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pirate i think for a party this weekend. Im going to attempt Jack Skellington on actual haloween.
    I will be dressing up as a pirate, and i will look damned good an' all!
    Doc's, rubber chaps, rubber boxers, rubber zip front t-shirt :)
    Mine is what I wear everyday as that's quite scary :lol:
    I'm not going anywhere to get dressed up for.
    I'm going to a fancy dress party tomorrow, but I have like...no money, so I'm wearing a dress that I haven't worn in three years, and doing something with my makeup, pair of fishnets, black heels. May go into town early before I get my train to get some cheap shit from Claire's.

Yeh.
    I'm going as a witch. Very traditional, I know. I have a black customised dress, a hat, a broom and black tights and heels, witchy make-up. I'm wearing the same thing to all 4 parties I'm going to, hopefully I won't see people who notice! :o
    Nothing for me but Abbie is going to be a Ladybug, her costume is so cute!
    i thought i already responded to this but I guess it was in another one. My boyfriend and I are going as a pair of dice. I got 2 cardboard boxes and painted them black and put red felt dots on them. Then hes gonna wear all black underneath and Im gonna wear red fishnets/red gloves and somesort of bottoms.
    lol where did that idea come from?
    I'm going as a witch. Very traditional, I know. I have a black customised dress, a hat, a broom and black tights and heels, witchy make-up. I'm wearing the same thing to all 4 parties I'm going to, hopefully I won't see people who notice! :o
    Haha. I'm dressing up for a night out on Monday then I've got to dress up for work on the Tuesday! I'm wearing the same outfit but I DON'T CARE! Hehehehe. Theres no point forking out money for two outfits and well, I know loads of other people at work who are doing the same thing. I can't wait tbh.
    i thought i already responded to this but I guess it was in another one. My boyfriend and I are going as a pair of dice. I got 2 cardboard boxes and painted them black and put red felt dots on them. Then hes gonna wear all black underneath and Im gonna wear red fishnets/red gloves and somesort of bottoms.

that's an ace idea!