Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mystery shoppers wanted

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
As requested by ButtonMoon - this maybe of interest for anyone after a bit of extra cash or an interest in the sector.

Mystery Shoppers required all over UK. We are the largest mystery shopping company in Europe and are looking for mystery shoppers to visit retail outlets and report back via web based questionnaire on level of service received.

A fee and expenses is paid for each visit you undertake.

For more information on mystery shopping and to apply please visit our website http://cybershoppers.nop.co.uk

for more general information on NOP go to www.gfknop.co.uk

At the moment we are particularly for high street bank, current account holders to mystery shop their banks. If you are interested in bank work and other mystery shopping please apply online.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks Helen. If anyone wants anymore info on it, just PM me. We are particularly looking for younger people 18+ to work on some interesting projects.
    oooh I'd like to look into this
    yeh did this for Rileys snooker and pool halls. got me a membership which i later renewed.

also did this for a pub in Longlevens.
    I am already a mystery shopper for some other company.
    Vicky - look into it. If you want to know anything in particular just ask.
    I've filled in the online application. I don't know if they will want me, not sure how much I was supposed to write. Is it something you can fit round a full time job?
    It is on an ad-hoc basis. Once you become a mystery shopper, you will have emails sent to you showing you the jobs available and the scenario and fee. You can then decide if you take it. So you can really do as little or as much as you want. (gosh, I am really earning my moneies worth at work today)
    Ooo, I've thought this looks really interesting :)
    i signed up to do it with another company and they'd e-mail you when a place came up but there were never any local ones and the ones that were available were already taken!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i signed up to do it with another company and they'd e-mail you when a place came up but there were never any local ones and the ones that were available were already taken!
    same here :(
    I'd be dead interested in something like that. Unfotunetly I'm not 18 for 3 weeks yet, but I filled it in anyway haha.
    rachie004 wrote:
    :yes: me too :)

BA ? :)
    Hm. I could be tempted to partake in this actually.
    ohh I was gonna fill it in, sounds good, i always wonder where they get them bastarding mystery shoppers from at my work. haha! but they dont need anyone in the north. :( oh well!
    Or Brum :( Would be really cool to give out prizes to peeps for good service.
    Am I being really blonde? I thought you only had to fit one of the requirements, not the age/gender and location....
    I've filled in the basic form, see what they say. If they wnt me i'm all theirs :D
    it is open to people off over UK and Ireland. The places mentioned are just places we are desperate for people.
    what do you have to get to pass the exam thingy? i got 80% and didn't pass.

i read through some of the stuff before hand but i didn't realise i was going to be tested on it afterwards. :o
    Aww, I'd so do this if they needed them in my area :(
    what do you have to get to pass the exam thingy? i got 80% and didn't pass.

i read through some of the stuff before hand but i didn't realise i was going to be tested on it afterwards. :o

100% :lol: I just glanced through it all and then had to reread it after my dismal 71% score.
    Hee Hee, it wants 100% then I guess! I only got one wrong the first time through and that's because I didn't read the question right: Which of these isn't an open question rather than which of these is!
    Ooh they sent me a letter today :lol: Not sure what I'm meant to do with it, I didn't read it fully - didn't have chance :)
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Ooh they sent me a letter today :lol: Not sure what I'm meant to do with it, I didn't read it fully - didn't have chance :)

sent me one too.

saw a bit on an application form about having to get our employers to fill out a bit.

can't be bothered anymore. :p
    sent me one too.

saw a bit on an application form about having to get our employers to fill out a bit.

:eek2: I don't have an employer...unless they mean them?

Oh I'm confused... I'll read it in the morning:yeees:
    i'll throw mine in the bin. :yeees:

haven't got time for it at the minute really anyway.
    mystery shoppers

Im interested ! just filled in the job app online .How many assignments and whats the pay?
    Is it th etype of shopping where you buy and they reimburse ?
    I signed up for mystery shopping before and NEVER got any assignments they were all too far from where i lived :crying:
    sent me one too.

can't be bothered anymore. :p

that is not true. GfK are the employer that section is for office use only
    I really dont like mystery shoppers.

i work in a pub and we get them once a month. They really nitpik. One lady reported 'the waiter tried to have a personality, but didn't.' This just isnt constructive at all.
    jordy wrote:
    i work in a pub and we get them once a month. They really nitpik. One lady reported 'the waiter tried to have a personality, but didn't.'

It's also subjective and not what the company wants