Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

post pumpkins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
here's mine
picture021ek2.jpg
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mines got a hole in the back of it's head where i had to cut a bit out coz it was going mouldy :(
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Mines got a hole in the back of it's head where i had to cut a bit out coz it was going mouldy :(
    tut tut bought it too soon
    Yeah, coz they were on offer and said best before 5th November and thought it'd get a bit riper so carving would be easier. Too ripe in this case :)
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Yeah, coz they were on offer and said best before 5th November and thought it'd get a bit riper so carving would be easier. Too ripe in this case :)
    cheap skate :p
    point horrors were excellent vicky. i had a few of those. go and dig them out actually. good read. and i like crime and i like hard house.
    point horrors were excellent vicky. i had a few of those. go and dig them out actually. good read. and i like crime and i like hard house.
    haha reading my profile and hijacking a thread at the same time.....I have a point horror i bought recently...but not read it yet as I'm a bit scared now I'm older!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    haha reading my profile and hijacking a thread at the same time.....I have a point horror i bought recently...but not read it yet as I'm a bit scared now I'm older!

well recomend chain letter by christopher pike. that's a good teeny horror.
    well recomend chain letter by christopher pike. that's a good teeny horror.
    lolilove teen horrors
    the babysitter 1, 2 and 3 were brilliant!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Now I wish I'd taken a picture of the fields over the back of my house. Pumpkin fields. Orange as far as you can see. :D

http://www.pumpkin-growers.co.uk/
    Weekender Offender