Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

post pumpkins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
here's mine
picture021ek2.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mines got a hole in the back of it's head where i had to cut a bit out coz it was going mouldy :(
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Mines got a hole in the back of it's head where i had to cut a bit out coz it was going mouldy :(
    tut tut bought it too soon
    Yeah, coz they were on offer and said best before 5th November and thought it'd get a bit riper so carving would be easier. Too ripe in this case :)
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Yeah, coz they were on offer and said best before 5th November and thought it'd get a bit riper so carving would be easier. Too ripe in this case :)
    cheap skate :p
    point horrors were excellent vicky. i had a few of those. go and dig them out actually. good read. and i like crime and i like hard house.
    point horrors were excellent vicky. i had a few of those. go and dig them out actually. good read. and i like crime and i like hard house.
    haha reading my profile and hijacking a thread at the same time.....I have a point horror i bought recently...but not read it yet as I'm a bit scared now I'm older!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    haha reading my profile and hijacking a thread at the same time.....I have a point horror i bought recently...but not read it yet as I'm a bit scared now I'm older!

well recomend chain letter by christopher pike. that's a good teeny horror.
    well recomend chain letter by christopher pike. that's a good teeny horror.
    lolilove teen horrors
    the babysitter 1, 2 and 3 were brilliant!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,249 Skive's The Limit
    Now I wish I'd taken a picture of the fields over the back of my house. Pumpkin fields. Orange as far as you can see. :D

http://www.pumpkin-growers.co.uk/
    Weekender Offender