Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Same Old Lying Chelsea

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Seeing as how financial punishments are irrelevant to Chelsea and Mourinho, I think its about time the FA grew some balls and stood up to these slandering thugs. A fine won't stop them, lets give the filth a 10-point deduction for their cheating lying ways.

Mourinho is a disgrace to football (just like most of his compatriots it seems) and its high time something was done about him and his club. both think that they're above the law, and its about time the FA gave them something to think about.

The FA love rich clubs, though, so expecting clubs like Chelsea and Man Utd to be punished is like expecting turkeys to vote for Christmas.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What is this relating to (too many to keep up to date)?
    Aladdin wrote:
    What is this relating to (too many to keep up to date)?

I presume its to do with their account of the ambulance, when it arrived and how the goal keeper was taken to hospital.
    It could also be something to do with Riley making Cech walk off the pitch after he injured himself on Saturday.
    It's about Mourinho lying about the Cech's ambulance (it was delayed at Chelsea's own request, after all), its about Mourinho and Chelsea libelling Reading FC, their staff and players, and its about Chelsea trying to bully the rest of the league with their financial power.

Time to punish them and Man utd, who are the same.
    From BBC:

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says:
    Cech spent 30 minutes waiting for an ambulance

Reading and ambulance staff say:
    Ambulance called at 1745 BST
    Ambulance arrived at 1752 BST
    Ambulance left at 1804 BST
    Ambulance arrived at hospital at 1811 BST
    Kermit wrote:

:rolleyes:

It's impossible for you to whinge about something without slinging muck at Man Utd. You've got a serious chip on your shoulder. Pathetic.
    I would ban them from all football just for beating Arsenal to the premiership! :D
    Mr Mourinho, va' se foder, seu filho da puta!

I think that should do it.
    although a 10 points dock would be marvelous!
    Kermit wrote:
    It's about Mourinho lying about the Cech's ambulance (it was delayed at Chelsea's own request, after all), its about Mourinho and Chelsea libelling Reading FC, their staff and players, and its about Chelsea trying to bully the rest of the league with their financial power.

Hi everyone, long time no see.

I agree completely about Mourinho's comments, the man is just an outspoken idiot, but just can't see how you can punish Chelsea. Fine them and they've got easily enough money to pay, ban players and they'll just buy new ones. Penalise them by taking points away and it will only deter them in the short term (i.e. the Italian cheats who will shortly be back dominating their league, and who were even allowed to enter the Champ's league).
    Addict wrote:
    :rolleyes:

It's impossible for you to whinge about something without slinging muck at Man Utd. You've got a serious chip on your shoulder. Pathetic.

and I did wonder why United were brought into this.