Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oh but it is so important

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
to everyone else but me.

Comments

• Options
    it's not important as such, more like fun
  • Options
    it's not fun to a man who has it all.
    just rubbish. i don't like sex and females (in that way)
  • Options
    great!
  • Options
    it's not fun to a man who has it all.
    one's all isn't the next man's all
  • Options
    I see where you're coming from. However, when a girl is with you (at what age does a man called a female a woman, instead of a girl - is it a sign of his mental maturity?) - and she begins to kiss you, and cuddle you - then things might change.

They might not though. I told this girl I wasnt interested (because I'm emotionally unstable) and she thought I was gay. I think that's the natural assumption that guy doesn't want sex => he's gay.

Good for you lad :). Just dont hold yourself to anything if you decide you want to change your mind, because having sex and enjoying it doesn't make you any worse than anyone else. Or better for that fact. Unless you're in a relationship then you're mean, but you know, thats the nature of being human, imperfection and all.
  • Options
    Just dont hold yourself to anything if you decide you want to change your mind

best words i've heard for many years. thankyou for your support. god b with you. trick is eliminate doubt that you're not good enough. don't get me wrong, i could live a lifetime without sex. aslong as ppl think i'm good enough if i wanted it, then i can be as nice as i like for a whole lifetime.
  • Options
    Sex is great!

Why? Mainly because its such an intimate moment with your loved one.

I would never (and ive never) have these stupid one night stands with people because they were drunk.
  • Options
    I like females.

lol
  • Options
    who cares?
  • Options
    Is that directed at the OP or me?
    OP - don't worry :p
  • Options
    Whoop de doo, we've had this debate before.

Ok, you're not getting any action, doesn't mean you have to spread your melancholic angst here.
  • Options
    The only people who say its not important are those who aren't getting any.

The only people who talk about it all the time are those who aren't getting any.

Shall we have a whip round to get him a hooker- he might shut up then?
  • Options
    I like females.

Nekkid ?

( that's for Helen, coz she likes the word ;) )
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The only people who say its not important are those who aren't getting any.

The only people who talk about it all the time are those who aren't getting any.

Shall we have a whip round to get him a hooker- he might shut up then?
    :yes:

although, i'm in a LDR so it means action is far and few between - i'm not complaining though :p
  • Options
    I like females.
    Ahh me too. :D
  • Options
    yeh life wouldn't be the same but i rarely desire someone. i just think of how horrible they've been and how i don't want to know anyone that was horrible. i started it. now i couldn't care. i don't like ppl and their nosey attitude to my life.
  • Options
    i don't like ppl and their nosey attitude to my life.
    well you post enough about it here!

Don't you ever see a person walk by and fancy them? Or someone famous and tv and think mmmmmm?
  • Options
    mm not really. everyone kisses my ass and it's very boring.

however looks are probably the most important thing to me in a relationship. there aint individual personality any more. you're all the same to me. except for kermit who i'll kill first.

oh bored
  • Options

however looks are probably the most important thing to me in a relationship. there aint individual personality any more. you're all the same to me. except for kermit who i'll kill first.

oh bored
    *My thoughts on the matter*

Just get layed. :yes:
  • Options
    if you are talking about here, I reckon you are reading sarcasm as kiss ass

oh bored
    we're all the same to you? I doubt any of us you see on tv or we walk past you in the street
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    *My thoughts on the matter*

Just get layed. :yes:
    he can't I reckon :D
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Buy a blow up doll. :D
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Buy a blow up doll. :D
    she'd still turn him down ;)
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    she'd still turn him down ;)
    :D
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:

can't say much about me really, i was a simple person but i don't do ppl like i have 'done' before so make my own entertainment. it's a very desperate act. it's a balance of death row syndrome with boredom and unsatisfaction with ppl the way they have treated me. look at this pic

svengoraneriksson.jpg

this was the night i shed my strong silent approach. England v Denmark Euro 2004 that night i was nearly killed by a black bloke in accident and emergancy. AND EVERYONE WANTED ME DEAD. the next week i brewed over that evening and went in for an operation on my broken thumb. the doctor's were going to kill me and i thought that was pretty extreme. it confirmed my biggest fears and since then nothing could help me. i didn't want help really, but my words took me to ppl i never wanted to see. fucking words that's all. no real feeling just words. i'll never understand. but this is the way it stays because i like me these days. it's how i've learned to cope with each morning.

think of my worth. how valuable i am, and think what personality would reflect that value. that is what i have but it isn't comming out cos it'll break everyone's moral. and i'm dead set on being this way. i don't go back on my words unless other ppl's words equalise, understand and exceed mine.
  • Options
    yep, you really don't give much info on your life, I cam see why you get sick of nosey people
  • Options
    nosey people = judgment. reaction is to explain my side and make noise in my head. i'm afraid to look and feel good so sex is out the question, i certainly don't miss it. i found it hard to maintain erections due to non arousal. it'd be the same nowadays. dull dull sex only cum during wanks.
  • Options
    wow
    can't say much about me really, i was a simple person but i don't do ppl like i have 'done' before so make my own entertainment. it's a very desperate act. it's a balance of death row syndrome with boredom and unsatisfaction with ppl the way they have treated me. look at this pic

svengoraneriksson.jpg

this was the night i shed my strong silent approach. England v Denmark Euro 2004 that night i was nearly killed by a black bloke in accident and emergancy. AND EVERYONE WANTED ME DEAD. the next week i brewed over that evening and went in for an operation on my broken thumb. the doctor's were going to kill me and i thought that was pretty extreme. it confirmed my biggest fears and since then nothing could help me. i didn't want help really, but my words took me to ppl i never wanted to see. fucking words that's all. no real feeling just words. i'll never understand. but this is the way it stays because i like me these days. it's how i've learned to cope with each morning.

think of my worth. how valuable i am, and think what personality would reflect that value. that is what i have but it isn't comming out cos it'll break everyone's moral. and i'm dead set on being this way. i don't go back on my words unless other ppl's words equalise, understand and exceed mine.
    Ever thought about writing a book? Your posts are always.... unusually.
  • Options
    well if everyone's judging the same thing, maybe you should look at yourself and the things you are saying.
    I miss where the sex comes in, with people judging you - are you saying everyone judges you so you don't fancy all of these.
    If I don't get a straight answer this time, I'm buggering off!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    well if everyone's judging the same thing, maybe you should look at yourself and the things you are saying.
    I miss where the sex comes in, with people judging you - are you saying everyone judges you so you don't fancy all of these.
    If I don't get a straight answer this time, I'm buggering off!

don't care. leave me alone now.