Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blackpool

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi
in 2 weekends time I'm going to Blackpool theres a bus of us going down for a night out, I dunno what to wear, its gonna be cold!!
I usually just wear jeans and a top and my boots, I'm not a skirt person and I'm short so I'm limited where I can get trousers!
Any ideas where to go and what to wear!!??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    blackpool is just another city. wear what you normally wear!!
    Blackpool isn't a city actually, its a town :p

Just wear what you normally wear tbh. Its cold in the middle of winter for everyone but people still get dressed up.

Theres loads of places in Blackpool to go. I've not been there for years though.
    Blackpool isn't a city actually, its a town :p
    and what a shit town it is! :p
    lipsy wrote:
    blackpool is just another city. wear what you normally wear!!

exactly....
    lipsy wrote:
    and what a shit town it is! :p
    :yes:

I know! Haven't been there properly for years. Popped there a few times for a day out as its up the road but yeah, its a bit poo.
    I love Blackpool at night there are megga clubs!!! You HAVE to go to syndicate, it a superclub, it is amzing! I love it, I just go to B'pool for that!! San UK is good aswell, but when I go I just go with the flow, Walkabout has always got a good atmosphere, Branigans is good. Then there are the 'normal' pubs - spoons, yate's and your typical pub. Its a fab night out, but you have got to go to Syndicate!!!!
    Briony wrote:
    I love Blackpool at night there are megga clubs!!! You HAVE to go to syndicate, it a superclub, it is amzing! I love it, I just go to B'pool for that!! San UK is good aswell, but when I go I just go with the flow, Walkabout has always got a good atmosphere, Branigans is good. Then there are the 'normal' pubs - spoons, yate's and your typical pub. Its a fab night out, but you have got to go to Syndicate!!!!
    yeh think we will end up in syndicate heard loads bout that