Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fussyness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not so much fussy about what I eat but how it's presented!

I hate it when someone serves me food and it's all piled on top of each other!! I liek to taste everything individually! Like when I have beans and they pour them all over my food ggrrr
I also hate custard all over my pudding, custard first, then pudding, thanks!!

Got any food habits you find annoying?

Don' start me on people that talkl with their mouth full and make disgusting noises!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When people burp and fart whilst we're eating...that REALLY puts me off...there is a time and place for it, not in front of people when they are eating....bad smells also piss me off when I'm eating...everything has to be perfect so I can just enjoy my meal and not be distracted and put off by other shit...
    people smoking around my food, doesnt happen very often to be fair.

When i cook for myself, its always piping hot, but im too hungry not to eat it, so im killing myself and burning my tongue trying to bite at it. By the time it cools down ive nearly finished. its my own fault but im cant resist.

im fussy about the amount of sauce, i like to taste the food then the sauce, not all be slopped together
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I'm not so much fussy about what I eat but how it's presented!

I hate it when someone serves me food and it's all piled on top of each other!! I liek to taste everything individually! Like when I have beans and they pour them all over my food ggrrr!

LOL .. now I know what to buy you for Xmas.. an Indian Style Thali Plate so you can have all your favourites in their own little section

Picture7-plate.JPG
    good idea, but I do like to mix things and drink the gravy/sauce at the end!!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    good idea, but I do like to mix things and drink the gravy/sauce at the end!!

You aint half fussy .. :D