Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how is everybody?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
anybody have a good day?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes thanks. :razz:
  • Options
    The day's been ok, the noggin's been shite.
  • Options
    kittens winding you up?
  • Options
    Nah, not been taking me psycho drugs for 3 weeks, coz i couldn't afford 'em (my inc sup got stopped) but got an HC2 for free scrips Monday, so started on 'em again but it'll take a week or two to kick in.
  • Options
    oh dear. thats a shame.
    feel better
  • Options
    I've had a twitchy eyebrow for 4 days now and it's beyond irritating now :grump:
  • Options
    thats a bummer.
  • Options
    gonna have one tomorrow after 4. Uni ends and I have 4 consecutive days off.

Right now I have 2 things to do until tomorrow, I have to get up at 6:30, so not much time until bed.

ackkk....
  • Options
    day has been going pretty well. I got a 'B+' on my Political Science midterm!
  • Options
    thats cool.
  • Options
    Yes, actually :) I cracked something at work that i've been puzzling over for the last week, i just had steak for dinner and i've got two fluffy kittens laying on me (making it a little difficult to type!)

Oh yeah, and my boyfriend's doing the washing up from the dinner he cooked :D
  • Options
    thats great. :)
  • Options
    day's been okish, im ill and always have weird dreams when I'm ill.....I have a dream that I've been having for a few years, it's my subconscious telling me I have unfinished busines...I dreamt it again today and I nearly completed what I had to do..but woke, then fell asleep and back into it from the beginning again! Weird
  • Options
    I get that as well lately, or feelings of deja vu.
  • Options
    Hardly done anything today, apart from a bit of packing. Has been alright though. Watched far too much TV though today.
  • Options
    Was all right actualy. Had some "intresting" texts from someone. Get paid in a week as well.
  • Options
    don't spend it all in one place. :)

and daytime TV (cringe) mind you depends what you watch.
  • Options
    My pays nearly all been spent already before I get it, bloody credit card!
  • Options
    well if you enjoyed spending it and you still got a couple a squid to your name. no harm done.
  • Options
    We just ran over a deer. The car in front of us hit it and is now a write-off, it went over their bonnet, and under our car.

My stomach feels funny.

Gotta love days like today ;(.
  • Options
    damn thats bad.
  • Options
    Aye. My mum's car *seems* to be ok. We think the air conditioning thing broke and is dripping, and a bit of the undercarriage is a bit broke, but it's driveable, which is more than can be said for the poor bastards that hit it tbh.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    We just ran over a deer. The car in front of us hit it and is now a write-off, it went over their bonnet, and under our car.

My stomach feels funny.

Gotta love days like today ;(.

My dad wrote-off our old car by hitting a deer on the way to see my brother. Went right under the bonnet and fucked the car. Theres not much you can do, sometimes the buggers are so fast you just dont have time to stop.
  • Options
    My dad wrote-off our old car by hitting a deer on the way to see my brother. Went right under the bonnet and fucked the car. Theres not much you can do, sometimes the buggers are so fast you just dont have time to stop.
    I didn't even see it til it had come over the top of the other car and we were almost on top of it. My mum didn't see it at all.

It was fucking huge, as well.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I didn't even see it til it had come over the top of the other car and we were almost on top of it. My mum didn't see it at all.

It was fucking huge, as well.

That what happened to my dad, he'd hit it before he'd even seen the poor thing. Mind you my mums friend in Ireland came across a stag on a country road once and was very lucky not to get his car damaged.
  • Options
    ive had a great day :D:D
  • Options
    shite that must have been a sight.
  • Options
    That what happened to my dad, he'd hit it before he'd even seen the poor thing. Mind you my mums friend in Ireland came across a stag on a country road once and was very lucky not to get his car damaged.
    We were pretty lucky, actually. Out of the four cars that hit it, we were the only ones that weren't pretty damaged by it. The guy that hit it after us had his front bumper falling off, and the one that hit it after that had to take the whole of the under-carriage protector-y bit off, because he went right over the deer, and so it was covered in blood and falling off and stuff. I think the guy behind us is waiting for recovery, as are the couple that were in front of us. I feel really bad for them cause they'd just had a really good day in Frinton with their grandkids and they lived near Luton, so it's not like they have anywhere to go.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    We were pretty lucky, actually. Out of the four cars that hit it, we were the only ones that weren't pretty damaged by it. The guy that hit it after us had his front bumper falling off, and the one that hit it after that had to take the whole of the under-carriage protector-y bit off, because he went right over the deer, and so it was covered in blood and falling off and stuff. I think the guy behind us is waiting for recovery, as are the couple that were in front of us. I feel really bad for them cause they'd just had a really good day in Frinton with their grandkids and they lived near Luton, so it's not like they have anywhere to go.

Four cars? Thats pretty bad, my dad was the only one to hit his. He felt guilty for ages, espically when we didnt have a car for a month. TBH the car was on its last legs and needed replacing, so the deer did us a small favour. At least no-one got injured, thats always a good thing.
  • Options
    Four cars? Thats pretty bad, my dad was the only one to hit his. He felt guilty for ages, espically when we didnt have a car for a month. TBH the car was on its last legs and needed replacing, so the deer did us a small favour. At least no-one got injured, thats always a good thing.
    It was lucky that it was only four, tbh. Busy dual carriageway and all that. Fuck knows where the thing came from, though.