Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lost series 3

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But series 1 of lost was the most dragged out... I mean almost nothing at all happened for the entire second half. Not sure if you're confusing the end of series 1 with the first half of series 2?
    What exactly is this heroes show you're all banging on about uh..about? description in a nutshell please?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    icey wrote:
    What exactly is this heroes show you're all banging on about uh..about? description in a nutshell please?
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=106434
    downloading now :hyper:
    as am i :thumb:
    OMFG Heroes is ace!! :D Just watched ep 1 and have downloaded ep 2 to watch tomorrow :hyper:
    So what is it all about? Heroes i mean.
    i quite like heroes.

as i want to avoid wikipedia because of spoilers, can someone tell me what night its on in the US please?
    O_o wrote:
    i quite like heroes.

as i want to avoid wikipedia because of spoilers, can someone tell me what night its on in the US please?
    Monday.
    But please, let's talk about Lost here; there's already a thread about Heroes. :)
    tv.com is your friend when looking for spoiler free info and transmission times
    I checked out Heroes. Prob will witch it full on when it gets shown in the UK. What ever channel it is on. But is it me or is it similiar to 4400's? Like people with powers who are interwined, etc.
    Can we get back onto Lost, heroes had a thread a one time. Lost Spoiler!!! Highlight below

According to TV guides in the US, apparently next week there is a death of a major male character
    The only way to gain a conmans respect was to con him.. :D great ep
    Yep good episode.
    anybody watched the preview for episode 5?
    O_o wrote:
    anybody watched the preview for episode 5?
    Yeah, just now. Doesnt give much away does it :crazyeyes
    For people who have seen episode 4, do you think that the thing Sawyer is shown is true or is it a con?
    I think its true, i mean they'd already conned him into thinking..well, you know
    I don't think it's a con either, it doesn't seem right that they'd con him, then tell him they'd conned him, then con him again. I think they were trying to prove a point and they completely did that.

I just want to know what they want...

Juliet is great though :D
    Just watched another great episode with Mr Echo!
    anyone who watched episode 5 notice a huge glaring plot hole?

how did Sayid get back to the camp so quick with all the Sun/Jin/Boat goings on?
    O_o wrote:
    anyone who watched episode 5 notice a huge glaring plot hole?

how did Sayid get back to the camp so quick with all the Sun/Jin/Boat goings on?
    Yeah, I noticed that... it seemed weird, I thought they had returned earlier and I didn't remember it or something. It probably happened but they didn't show it.

Pity about Mr. Eko (not Echo, lol) though, he was one of my favourite characters. The rest being John, Sayid and Desmond.
    does anyone like them new characters? the ones who went with locke, desmond and sayid i mean.
    Too little of them seen to tell.
    I think he was either Charlie or Hurley said that Sayid had been gone 2 days, plus i think the first 3 episodes took place at the same time.

The promo for next weeks finale looks well good
    Do you trust Juliette? I think something dodgy is going on there for sure - like they are just fucking with Jack's mind.

About the new chars - I understand why they are introducing them as they keep killing off the old ones, but I am already so attached to the old ones that I am treating all new ones with suspicion until I see otherwise :p

ooo and whats with eyepatch man??

I know there is one more episode for this apparant 'mini-series' but does that mean the series will be over for a while or will it continue the following week still?
    It goes bye bye till January then continues with the rest of series 3 - It's all been about the sweeps, that's why they pushed these episodes out early - mind you it's not like Lost actually did that well. It's still very popular but it's losing viewers to shows like Greys Anatomy (which got the number 1 slot)
    January? :(

I read it was losing ratings here in the UK - thats why its gone to sky tv but has it been losing viewers in USA too? cos i kinda thought maybe it was just losing viewers here because we were all downloading it instead of watching it on tv - I like it too much to wait! :p
    Nah it's losing viewers probably due to the sense of no real progression with the plot (though that's more a view than a reality of the show's plot). Hopefully it might inspire the studio to finish it rather let it just drag on and on.
    Jim V wrote:
    Nah it's losing viewers probably due to the sense of no real progression with the plot (though that's more a view than a reality of the show's plot). Hopefully it might inspire the studio to finish it rather let it just drag on and on.

The flashbacks are what I'm fed up with, they're completely pointless now. If they cut all those out and shortened the season by half then just MAYBE you'd notice something happening.
    I gave up on the series and no matter how many spoilers I try to read I always get the feeling that I just can't... probably because so little happens.

They really ought to finish it. It was such an interesting concept at first but they've watered it down so much there's nothing left. :/ Like killing off all the characters they introduced last season -what the hell is that all about?