Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

911culwatch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://911cultwatch.org.uk/

Set up by Larry O'Hara et al to combat the 9/11 conspiracy cult.

Comments

• Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    http://911cultwatch.org.uk/

Set up by Larry O'Hara et al to combat the 9/11 conspiracy cult.

You've already stated your opinion that the US allowed the attacks to happen - which quite clearly defines yourself as part of the "9/11 conspiracy cult".

Pathetic site btw.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    You've already stated your opinion that the US allowed the attacks to happen - which quite clearly defines yourself as part of the "9/11 conspiracy cult".

Really, Spliffie, you should get your facts right. I haven't said anything of the sort. What I have said is that its certainly not impossible that the US govt allowed it to happen. That's a very different thing from what you're alleging
    Spliffie wrote:
    Pathetic site btw.

Uhuh. Good critique there.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Pathetic site btw.

Harsh.

Give credit where it`s due.

This introduction to the current magazine has got to make you smile :
    In the end, society is not just composed of groups, but also individuals
  • Options
    http://www.911myths.com/index.html

This is useful site, though probably not if you believe Bush did it.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Really, Spliffie, you should get your facts right. I haven't said anything of the sort. What I have said is that its certainly not impossible that the US govt allowed it to happen. That's a very different thing from what you're alleging

Either way, if you're allowing it as a distinct possibility,which it certainly is, then it would stand to reason you'd also allow the inside job theories as a possibility - considering that the distinction between them isn't at all clear.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Either way, if you're allowing it as a distinct possibility,which it certainly is, then it would stand to reason you'd also allow the inside job theories as a possibility - considering that the distinction between them isn't at all clear.

I'm saying its possible that certain elements in the US military/govt/intelligence services may have had foreknowledge and let it happen. I don't think its likely, but it is possible. That is a far cry from what the 9/11 "truth" people allege - that the US government actually did it (usually something to do with the Jews as well)