Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Joke thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And another one that caused us to wet ourselves (luckily, more people find this amusing)

A little girl walks into the lounge one Sunday morning, where her Dad is reading a newspaper.
    "Where does Poo come from Daddy?" she asks.
    Her father, feeling a little perturbed that his five-year-old daughter is already asking difficult questions, thinks, and then replies,
    "Well you know how we just ate breakfast?"
    "Yes?" replies the little girl.
    "Well, the food goes into our tummies and our bodies take out all the good stuff. Then, whatever is left comes out of our bottoms when we go to the toilet. That's Poo."

The little girl looks disgusted, and stares in stunned silence for a few seconds before asking, "And Tigger?!"
  • Options
    My jokes are far too sick to be posted up here.
  • Options
    How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Click here

sorry ...it made me laugh
  • Options
    What did the leper say to the prostitute....

Keep the tip!
  • Options
    What did the deaf, dumb and blind boy get for Christmas?

Cancer!
  • Options
    Why do men whistle on the toilet?
    So they know which end to shit out of.
  • Options
    Be prepared:Princess Diana.

http://embark.to/saddam
  • Options
    A guy walks into a bar and sees an attractive girl at the bar so he walks over and says "Hi my name's Bond"

The girl stops him and says "Oh yeh like I havent heard this one before, let me guess. Your name is James, as in 007"

The man replies "No, like Uni....Uni-Bond....im here to fill your crack!"

:naughty:
  • Options
    _sheepy.jpg
  • Options
    So a duck walks into the bar and says, "do you have scotch." The bartender replies, I don't serve ducks and the duck walks out. A little while later the duck walks back into the bar and says, "do you have scotch?" The bartender, getting a little perturbed says, I told you duck, we don't serve ducks here and if you come in again I'm going to nail your little webbed feet to the bar. So the duck leaves. Again, he returns a little later, and walks up to the bartender. The duck asks, Do you have a hammer and nails? The bartender replies, no. Then give me a scotch
  • Options
    what colour starts a car?

khaki
  • Options
    Why was the washing machine laughing?

Because it was taking the piss out of the knickers.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    So a duck walks into the bar and says, "do you have scotch." The bartender replies, I don't serve ducks and the duck walks out. A little while later the duck walks back into the bar and says, "do you have scotch?" The bartender, getting a little perturbed says, I told you duck, we don't serve ducks here and if you come in again I'm going to nail your little webbed feet to the bar. So the duck leaves. Again, he returns a little later, and walks up to the bartender. The duck asks, Do you have a hammer and nails? The bartender replies, no. Then give me a scotch

:lol:!