Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

UCL anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi there anyone going to UCL??? are you coming to the freshers?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I go to westminster. When's your freshers week?
    I've just had mine, it was well good!
  • Options
    hehe well mine starts this week, im thinking about only going to the first one!!! i think that freshers is said to be more better than it actually is!!! lol what kind f things did you do?
  • Options
    Fresher's Week at UCL was great fun - there are loads of activities to get involved with (and not all involved getting stupidly drunk either - there is something for everyone).

Hope you have a great week vmong, and the other freshers on here.
  • Options
    I was at Ministry last night - I'm an officer of UCLU - and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

I'll be at Ministry of Comedy, 2Phat and Koko as well, and manning the Union / LGBT stalls at the Fayre so if you see me come and say "hi". But do PM me your real name so I don't have to stand there looking blank and being like "erm... who?!"

Have a great week - it looks like there's a lot of good stuff on.
  • Options
    Hey Random Girl, aer yo ua fresher yourself? what course are you doing? i couldnt go to too many parties as its a mission getting home lol, took me like 2 hour to get back from the ministry lol and i had to walk like 2 miles :@ oh piccolo i added you to msn if that was ok!
  • Options
    To be fair, I hate being South of the River. It's just wrong. I saw you added me, that's fine.
  • Options
    vmong wrote:
    Hey Random Girl, aer yo ua fresher yourself? what course are you doing? i couldnt go to too many parties as its a mission getting home lol, took me like 2 hour to get back from the ministry lol and i had to walk like 2 miles :@ oh piccolo i added you to msn if that was ok!
    I've just graduated in Physical Sciences (think physics, maths, chemistry etc - definately not PE like lots of people think!!). I had a great time in freshers week 2003 though, back in the day...

Hope you have a great time at UCL and can cope with all those stairs in the maths department!
  • Options
    my friend wants to go there starting sept 2007, doing hispanic law....
  • Options
    Stairs in the maths department?! That's what the lift is for... and being in maths is awesome, you're right next to the bars...
  • Options
    you mean Euston Polytechnic?
    gosh no.

although your lads did beat ours at Rugby :<
    BUT LSE IS COOLER haha
  • Options
    How rude! Since when did LSE side with Strand Poly? :(
  • Options
    you mean Euston Polytechnic?

We prefer the Godless Institution on Gower Street :D , if it wasn't for us, Strand Poly wouldn't exist ;)
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    We prefer the Godless Institution on Gower Street :D , if it wasn't for us, Strand Poly wouldn't exist ;)
    They're just jealous.