Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do anything shameful whilst drunk this weekend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was going through my multimedia outbox on my phone last night and deleting some really old unsent msgs. There was one meant for a guy about a year ago, a very naughty pic but it never sent. Stupid me hit the send button instead of delete...so after all this time of not seeing or speaking to him, he gets a naughty pic of me!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I was going through my multimedia outbox on my phone last night and deleting some really old unsent msgs. There was one meant for a guy about a year ago, a very naughty pic but it never sent. Stupid me hit the send button instead of delete...so after all this time of not seeing or speaking to him, he gets a naughty pic of me!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

LMAO! You're a plum. :razz:
    Hahah, oops. Imagine if he sends you an equally naughty picture back.

Cant say I've been drunk this weekend, definitely a first! Saving myself for next weekend and gonna get absolutelty wrecked cos its pay day, wahey.
    Just went to this lads house last night. Mm. No drunkenness though.
    thats funny :D

and no i didnt do anything shameful this weekend :angel: although im going out tonight with my mate and some naughty boys so i have a feeling something is going to happen..
    I made out with a 15 year old girl last night....didn't know that at the time though
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I made out with a 15 year old girl last night....didn't know that at the time though

oops :p

I don't need to be drunk to make a fool out of myself. although not in the same way... that would be catastrophic.
    More than likely, ran around town all night going mad with two of my mates, very blurry night. :yes:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    pill 'ed wrote:

Been there. When I found out I felt fucknig terrible.

I didn't do nowt stupid this weekend, except leave my bag in the pub, lol. Must go collect it later.
    Yeah.

Went out to work after work. HAHA. Ended up shit faced making a complete and utter fool of myself.

Kept going up to the bouncers being a mong!
    VinylVicky wrote:

argghhh... don't you hate this stuff? Like when you bad-mouth some person, in your class or something, and accidently send the txt to him.

Back in the days when I was 15, I wrote an essay of sexual phantasies about a girl in my class and accidently sent it to her. I was sweating blood, I tell ya. In the end I cracked her ICQ password and could intercept the messages.

Thank god, that would've been the end.
    the most shamefull thing i did this weekend was not get drunk, poor effort.

bring on the weekdays, always more fun
    Do you fancy "accidentally" sending it to anyone else, Vicky? ;)
    VinylVicky wrote:

did he reply?
    I've been quite good this weekend, for me anyway. But, nothing can beat two weekends ago where I got shitfaced, lost my fella and all my mates and ended up phoning my boyfriends house at 3am and telling his Mum that I'd lost my bag and crying. I've never even met his Mum, either. Most embarassing thing I have done in a looooong time! I'm dreading the day I meet her!!
    When drunk?

I always seem to end up dancing with weirdos. Nothing against them like, but the last few... one enjoyed bondage and calling me 'bitch', another wouldn't leave me alone for love nor money. Tried walking away and then she ran after me and forcefully placed me back on the dance floor.

But that's not so bad, the worst stuff happens when you're thinking two things at once and mess up. About a year ago, I was flirting with this girl whilst I had a girlfriend, and ended up kissing her on the cheek, anyway texted her later saying 'sorry about the kiss... got carried away'.

Three guesses who I sent it to :rolleyes:

Would just like to add that yes, I was a bastard, but have since become single and now I'm living a virtuous life :)

How come all of mine involve women? I think women men make stupid, full stop. (meant in jest before anyone thinks I'm being sexist k ;) - women are just as stupid :p)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:

:thumb:

Why not just put it up on the boards? ;)
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    :thumb:

Why not just put it up on the boards? ;)

Accidentally, of course....
    Kermit wrote:
    No I don't want your number :p
    did he reply?
    Yes he said "he's gona have a wank". Then replied and said "thanks the wank was great"
    Nope :) I managed not to get too drunk this weekend and didn't do anything stupid :) Go me!
    VinylVicky wrote:

Yes he said "he's gona have a wank". Then replied and said "thanks the wank was great"

haha, sounds like the kinda thing lads i know would say!