Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do you do after sex?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    High 5.

USUALLY clean up and lay down. Tell him how disgusting he is for ejaculating everywhere/in me/on me/on himself then cuddle down for a pash.
  • Options
    usually she cleans up, then we snuggle & probably fall asleep :)
  • Options
    As soon as it's over, what do you do? I always wanna run to the bathroom and wash so I don't spill over the covers and stuff, but some people lay there and hug... Don't you worry about the mess? :confused:

I use condoms, not only does it protect me against STD's and unwanted pregnancy, but theres no sticky mess afterwards. :thumb:
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I supose if your in a realationship its normal, other than that its wam bam thank you mam. :razz:
    well yeah, but theres lots pf people here who are in relationships though, so it doesnt seem that surprising for me.
    Obviously if its just a one night stand or a prostitute or something youre not gonna lie there snuggling up afterwards.
  • Options
    and I dont worry about the mess afterwards. I dont really find there is much. Maybe pillows out of place and stuff and my hair could do with a brush
  • Options
    Erm...well, depends what I was doing before. If I got distracted from something (which is what usually happens), then I get dressed and go back to doing that. And then I usually get distracted again ;o.

I have gone to sleep straight away before, but only cause we both woke up at 3am and one thing kinda lead to another :o.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Depends really, go for more sex usually, sometimes I get tired and just lie there, sort of a pre-emptive hint to the girl, i.e. I've had my fun now fuck off.

You Irish charmer you! ;)
  • Options
    clean up, then snuggle up together/chat/giggle/tickle/kiss.
  • Options
    Depends who/what the situation was. Have done the drunken run round, grab clothes and leg it thing but with the ex it was fall asleep (that would be me not him).

And before anyone says it yes i am aware i have a very odd female attitude towards this sort of thing.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I have gone to sleep straight away before, but only cause we both woke up at 3am and one thing kinda lead to another :o.

thats the best kind of sex ever!! Lazy yet satisfying. ace.
  • Options
    i normally have a towel beside the bed.
  • Options
    Well for me and my bf it's usually stupid-o'clock when we're doing it (4-5am ish), when he wakes up and is raring to go :eek2: So straight afterwards he goes "get it over your side!" (meaning the 'wet patch'), then he complains about how disgusting his cum is (he's got a bit of a phobia! lol) and goes to the bathroom to pee/wash.
    I usually lay still for a bit to avoid the dripping down the leg thing if he's come inside me (tmi? sorry) then go and wash if I don't fall asleep first. Occasionally we'll cuddle for a bit, but we both overheat really quickly so we'll usually just go over to our respective sides of the bed and fall asleep.

Oh the romance of it all! :D
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    thats the best kind of sex ever!! Lazy yet satisfying. ace.
    :yes: tbh. It was nice :D. Yay for stupid-am sex ;d.
  • Options
    Catch my breath, wipe up the mess, have a cigarette or spliff if the girl doesn't object, grab some food and watch TV for a bit
  • Options
    Realise that I entirely forgot to find the tissues first and go hunting round the house for them. Then cuddle/lie there/talk.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Catch my breath, wipe up the mess, have a cigarette or spliff if the girl doesn't object, grab some food and watch TV for a bit

that sounds about right
  • Options
    Live up to the stereotype and go to sleep.
  • Options
    Wipe up and go to sleep cuddling.

Isn't that what most couples do?
  • Options
    If it's the evening, wipe up, maybe pop to the loo and then he goes to sleep cuddling. I am big on my personnal space and not being too hot so tend to end up lying there then escaping to as far away as possible (bit of a challenge in my single bed at uni) before I go to sleep.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Wipe up and go to sleep cuddling.

Isn't that what most couples do?

There's nothing like overdoing the 'sensitive new age male' bit :D
  • Options
    Wipe up, go to the loo (cystitis is hell :mad: ) and then go to sleep if i can. I'm like a bloke, i always want to sleep afterwards!
  • Options
    Go to sleep, usually the wet patch is on my side so i go on his or avoid. Cuddle up and sleep. if its the morning, get up and go... work calls!
  • Options
  • Options
    wipe my ass
  • Options
    Usually cringe at the fact i was so desperate for sex i fucked a complete monster.

Other than that, have a fag or summat. Go to sleep. Definitely no cuddling (if i can help it!)
  • Options
    pass my bf a towel then depending what time it is go to sleep or get up
  • Options
    Have a cuddle and a kiss, chat a bit (we use condoms so there's no real mess) go to the loo one after the other, have a shower then get back into bed and start over again :D that or i go to sleep. Depends if it's stupid-am sex or not.
  • Options
    Sleep, usually :P
  • Options
    untie them.
  • Options
    if your my ex boyfriend you go out and phone your girlfriends best mate and askk her out.