Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where do you stash yours when your out?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when your out clubbin (if dealing), where do you stash your pils?

im intreaged to know because i do know of people that tie sacks to their own sacks lol, but im wondering if theres and easier way to hide them!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmm, if I was going to, (which I dont) I'd probably hide pills in my shoes :chin:
    yeah but IF you get searched, they search your showes, plus you cant fit many in your shoes
    My mate who sells pills either ties them to his bollocks or pulls out the plastic air bit of his nike air trainers which leads to a quite large hollow bit in the shoe and shoves them in there
    batty
    in my bra
    Replicant wrote:
    hmm, if I was going to, (which I dont) I'd probably hide pills in my shoes :chin:

Last time, a friend was telling about how they wanted to smuggle weed over the german boudary... so he's telling how they asked them to get out of the car...

...I interrupted him, "man, you should've hid it in your shoes!"

he,"so we get out of the car and the first thing we had to do, is get out of our shoes..."

:lol:
    Depeneds on where im going... most searches at big raves are a joke... you could stick them to your forehead and get away with it...

Genreally either shoes, or if im being careful normally just stick a baggy to the inside of my boxers...
    In me pocket, i go to clubs where they aren't that bothered, as long as you're not dealing.

Convo last April

Doorman- 'Search please'

*touches me bum*

Me - 'Ooooo cheeky'

*finds pills in pocket*

Doorman - 'How many you got there mate ?'

Me - '12'

Doorman 'Ok, in ya go. Next'

:D
    In my pocket, even when going to festivals I never bothered hiding them. Though I did shit myself once when I walked past a few police officers with 15 in my pocket. Hard to tie that down to personal use, even though it was.
    Bra generally. Although I've often forgotten and left them in my pocket. Like Rubberskin, the clubs I go to have found them before and don't really mind as long as you're not dealing.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    the clubs I go to have found them before and don't really mind as long as you're not dealing.

Yippe let's go out :D
    yeah well the difference is, i am dealing lol
    It worries me that you're so open about your dealing.

Shoe idea is good. You'd just have to drill out the sole, and slip the sole cover back over.
    bra. dead easy. loves it.
    I'm assuming you aren't quite so eager to share the fact that you're a dealer with everyone when you're actually in a club?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Just a reminder that this is an public forum and you may want to think twice about admitting to illegal activities, particularly if your online persona is traceable to your physical person...
    bra. dead easy. loves it.
    dead easy to get caught
    VinylVicky wrote:
    dead easy to get caught

How ? As i'm not that conversant with bras. I'm pretty sure a doorman is not legally allowed to search your bra.
    I've had women bouncers run thre finger around the wiring on my bra, lumps can be seen in your bra too. God knows if it's legal but if I had have had something there, then I would have been caught.
    Also, similar but male side, at SS my make mate got caught with them in his crotch, when he searched him he must have heard the plastic, i can imagine the same thing could happen with a bra.
    depends what bra you wear though doesn't it! i mean if you wear a lacy/see through one then it will be easy to see/feel. but not if you wear the other types.
    depends if they rund their finger underneath it or not
    underneath what? i just pop it in my bra
    UNDERNEATH YOUR BRA....i dunno if its illegal but most bouncers i know are cunts and will delve beyond the law.

My go in the little pocket in my knickers and I fatten them out as much as possible
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I've had women bouncers run thre finger around the wiring on my bra, lumps can be seen in your bra too. God knows if it's legal

I think that may well be illegal. I've worked a lot in shops and they do random searches and always they've never touched us. We had to empty out our pockets and bags etc as this was the law. To touch the body, undress etc it has to be a poliman/woman in a specifically designated room.

Unless of course the law's changed or i'm a knob and got it all wrong :D
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I think that may well be illegal. I've worked a lot in shops and they do random searches and always they've never touched us. We had to empty out our pockets and bags etc as this was the law. To touch the body, undress etc it has to be a poliman/woman in a specifically designated room.

Unless of course the law's changed or i'm a knob and got it all wrong :D
    I do think it is illegal but most bouncers are twats
    true but i only ever have really small amounts. can always pop it in my knickers lol
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I do think it is illegal but most bouncers are twats

So a bouncer puts their fingers underneath your bra and finds something...

"aha I've found pills"

"aha you've just broken the law by putting your fingers down there"

Tell them to fuck off if they put their hands anywhere near your bra, whether you're carrying drugs or not.

But yes, bouncers are cunts. I'll never forget the time I was searched on my way OUT of a club. The guy was like "We've had some reports you've been dealing in the club", which was absolute bollocks, I was just off my head! Of course I hadn't stashed my pills anywhere and the cunt took 3 e's off me that he found in my pocket. He let me go but I was raging because those were my pills for the afterparty. He was a young Australian guy and I suspect he was just trying to score some drugs for a party he was going to himself.
    I always put them in my pocket but i never have alot which could be considering dealing, however the very rare occasion i had anywhere between 10-20 they still be in my pocket, it's just something i never really hid as places i go to don't search you.
    Addict wrote:
    So a bouncer puts their fingers underneath your bra and finds something...

"aha I've found pills"

"aha you've just broken the law by putting your fingers down there"

Tell them to fuck off if they put their hands anywhere near your bra, whether you're carrying drugs or not.
    If you are a random walking into a club, there's nothing you can do, your word against there's. Cops going to see you with drugs and believe them. Even if they believed you, your penalties are still higher.

ALWAYS STASH INSIDE YOU OR TUCK IN YOUR KNICKERS WHERE THEY CAN'T BE FOUND
    i know of one female bouncer at the clubs i go to and she only ever has a rummage through my bag.