Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How often do you have a takeaway?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Glittery wrote:
    Yeah going to get food to take home or having it delivered :)

In that case... I think the last time was a good half a year ago. Though I brought myself some BK one day after class at ate it at home... if that counts :p
    we used to have either fish and chips or chinese every friday night. But, someone has decided that it's great to go to Grandma's on a friday night (I blame late night Simpsons), and take away is shit on ones own... boo hoo It doesn't seem right on a saturday night for some reason.
    my_name wrote:
    In that case... I think the last time was a good half a year ago. Though I brought myself some BK one day after class at ate it at home... if that counts :p

see, now ain't that just real freakin expensive?
    katralla wrote:
    see, now ain't that just real freakin expensive?

More expensive than it should have been :p Charging me 0.35 for a damn piece of cheese. God forbid you want to add bacon, they will rake you over the coals for that. :(
    lol. I'm a twonk. I meant, ain't it expensive to eat out all the time?
    I used to hardly ever have a take away like maybe once a year - but recently we have had a few but probably one every 6 weeks or so. BUT we eat out stupid ammounts as i refuse to cook unless its for other people on the weekends.
    depends. about once a week
    Really don't get takeaway that often. Once every few months - however when I go out on the piss, my guy friends always get takeaway and I always end up pinching some. Hah.
    Depends. Some weeks are far worse than others. This other week, I'd gone 2 times that week... Otherwise I go around 3 times a month.
    It's takeaway night tonight and Im stuffed. Was yummy though.