Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cock rings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do they feel nice? Can they damage you, I mean what if they come off while they are inside you?
I've met a guy and we went on a date last night and he told me he has one. I quite like him and going to see him again......but I'm a bit worried if we do get to the sex stage.....How the hell do you give someone a blow job with one?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i assumed that they are worn at the top of the cock, as far up as it can go. which would make sense for the cock rings which have a vibrating bit attached to it for when it touches the clit.
    I'd guess if they come off inside you then they come out, much like a condom or anything else.
    lipsy wrote:
    i assumed that they are worn at the top of the cock, as far up as it can go. which would make sense for the cock rings which have a vibrating bit attached to it for when it touches the clit.
    he says it rubs your g spot whilst inside you
    I'd guess if they come off inside you then they come out, much like a condom or anything else.
    but it must have a sharp point?
    I think this chap is talking about THIS when most people think of THIS.

The 2nd one being one which goes around the base of the penis. The 2nd one isn't gonna come off inside you, the first one may well do, but i spose you just fish it out. Tell him he can use it, but if it falls off he's gotta get it out with his tongue ;)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    RubberSkin wrote:

I think it sounds like the other way round. Seems unlikely that someone to announce they own a cock ring on a first date - but not so unlikely to divulge they have a piercing. But I guess it could be either!
    RubberSkin wrote:

The 2nd one being one which goes around the base of the penis. The 2nd one isn't gonna come off inside you, the first one may well do, but i spose you just fish it out. Tell him he can use it, but if it falls off he's gotta get it out with his tongue ;)
    I asked to see it and it's a proper piercing with a ball on it
    Oh right, so it's not a cock ring, it's a piercing. A P.A.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Oh right, so it's not a cock ring, it's a piercing. A P.A.
    I see, I'm not tht clued up on them ;) watch this space though!
    FYI - P.A. Prince Albert :)
    Ooooh. I was on the ring round penis rather than piercing line.

:chin: Don't know then!
    its unlikely to come off tbh
    its unlikely to come off tbh

even if it does, he'll be the one you should worry about... ouch :nervous:
    yeah i thought it was an actual cock ring
    anyone know anything about them then? i heard they hurt the bloke to ejaculate so he has to take it off before,, which would spoil the mood really i think.
    I'm so dumb when it comes to rings on willies
    Im pretty sure thats not the case (hurting bloke to ejaculate) I have heard that its very pleasurable for both parties involved, although im not that keen on willy piercings. they tickle the throat a bit.
    they tickle the throat a bit.

pmsl

wow. that's twice tonight. I am in a good mood.
    yeah, if it's a piercing at the top of the cock it's mostly likely a p.a. or a reversed p.a. (i think it even has a own name).

It's just a ring going a bit into the urethra and comes through the "wall" of the penis to the surface again.
    I never knew why anyone should get this, I even heard (not sure tho) that it makes an awful mess while peeing, so you have to sit down.

kinky you tho, for asking him to show. sounds like the sex-stage comes earlier than expected.
    StrubbleS wrote:

kinky you tho, for asking him to show. sounds like the sex-stage comes earlier than expected.
    lol than who expected? I'll do it when I'm ready and not before! Seeing it has nothing to do with when/if we'll get it on ;)
    i dont know what id do if i found out my lad had a piercing there, it kinda freaks me out actually......like on the film" the sweetest thing" it got caught on her throat.......well what if that happened during sex?!

cock rings (the rubber vibrating ones) are really good, you can pt em on the base so it hits ur clit, or bit further down so it goes in you and hits ur g spot....my sis has one, and i had sex with a guy hu also had one
    :lol:
    haha on TV last night there was a show and two people on it came to the emergency room because they were stuck together from the mans penis ring. But turns out it got stuck on the womens IUD. So unless you have one of those I wouldnt worry!
    Thats quite scary.
    can you wear a condom with one on?
    Yes, but i'd imagine there's a greater chance of the rubber tearing. But he could always take it out (the ring).
    Ikeep thiking about what curly girl said and it's making me feel sick! I don't have an IUD but I keep imagining what that would feel like!!!
    he turned out to be a mardy weirdo...so i won't be finding out!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    he turned out to be a mardy weirdo...so i won't be finding out!
    not having much luck at the moment are ya!
    haha know and there's another bloody guy that's tried to play me and my mate off as well!!! So 2 twats have pissed me right off recently lol. i've never had so much trouble in my life! I'm having a break and that's final!
    n you know what the really funny thing is? He has given me a cold and sore throat grrr
    n the stupid thing is he's text me now saying he thinks he's over reacted over it all.....he did over react and I'm sorry but acting like he did so soon is just weird. N he gave me a cold, so I'm really narky, I'm so tempted to reply and tell him he's a loon but he's not getting the satisfaction.
    I'm giving men a big fuck off for the time being :D or i might go out and infect them all :D
    VinylVicky wrote:
    n the stupid thing is he's text me now saying he thinks he's over reacted over it all.....he did over react and I'm sorry but acting like he did so soon is just weird. N he gave me a cold, so I'm really narky, I'm so tempted to reply and tell him he's a loon but he's not getting the satisfaction.
    I'm giving men a big fuck off for the time being :D or i might go out and infect them all :D

go away from me! You malvolent harlot! (:razz: )
    :)

Seems like this time the boys have to tell the girls: "But viiiickyyyy, we aren't all the same. Different men, different personalities! don't stereotype us :)"

:heart: chin up, lady!