Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which One Are You??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh my god thats quite disturbing to read actually

it both terrifies and fascinates me about what the future will be like and how humans will evolve.

im a big fan of literature such as Orwell's '1984' and H.G. Well's 'The Time Machine', so it all fits in. Strange also how much foresight those authors had.
    I :heart: The Time Machine.
    Well i'm not tall, i don't have a receeding chin, i'm moderatly intelligent and quite healthy. Where do i fit in? Please don't let me be heading for the gimpy looking one! :shocking:
    develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features

I so already look like that.
    It is inevitable, twas only 40,000 years ago the more advanced Cro Magnons sp? (Homo Sapiens) wiped out the Neandrathals, I don't give a fuck cos I'll be well dead by then.
    yep thats bound to happen
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Doubtful.

I seriously don't reackon humanity will survive that long people - 1000 ears at most, and by then we'll be hidiing in the few areas global warming hasn't made uninhabitable.

Either that, or genetics and technology will have advanced so much (tis going damn fast at the minute!) impurities will have been practically wiped out altogether, and only the most extreme diseases and conditions will aflict people.

The common cold though, will still pose a problem.
    I don't care. I'll be dead and buried before any of this does/doesn't happen.
    I don't care. I'll be dead and buried before any of this does/doesn't happen.

Fag. ;(
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Fag. ;(
    what?
    what?

Think of the children! They'll have to grow up in a terrible world of hobbits and giants!!!111!!1one1!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Think of the children! They'll have to grow up in a terrible world of hobbits and giants!!!111!!1one1!
    :shocking: oh my lord you're right, I forgot to think of the childeren! How absent minded, how foolish of me!

this changes every thing.....
    when this change does happen though, it will be perfectly normal for 'the children' because its all so gradual isnt it?
    it seems alarming to us now and probably our technology and the way humans are today would have scared the bejeezers out of those folk 1000years ago.
    so ive calmed myself down a bit because yes, i will be dead and buried and the children will be fine.:) :angel:
    rachie004 wrote:
    they already exist - you can find them flying with BMI Baby

:crying: I use BMI Baby everytime I go see my nan (usually 1 -2 times a year) what does that make meeeeee? :lol:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    rachie004 wrote:
    they already exist - you can find them flying with BMI Baby
    What's that? :confused:
    What's that? :confused:

yeah im stumped too
    my brain originally read it as 'theyre flying with BA'.
    and i was like whats british airways got to do with it?
    anyway im talking shit now because im tired so im going to bed.
    but i want my question answered tomorrow.
    otherwise there'll be stern words and someone will feel the back of my hand.
    :mad:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I thought it might be a baby that can measure your BMI by looking at you, but however cool that is, it wouldn't help you travel...
    i expect to have millions of children so the human race has nothing to worry about.
    i expect to have millions of children so the human race has nothing to worry about.

I am in a panic now ;o