Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

for god's sake....PUT IT AWAYYYYYY

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dunno whether its because of the school holiday now or what... but jeezo, everywhere i go recently, i see smooching teenage couples!! on every effing bus and train i get on, there they are, thrashing around like eels. winching in a im-trying-to-locate-your-lower-intestine-with-my-tongue-and-remove-it way. GOD.

and as soon as they see me glaring at them, trying not to hit the boak, theyre back at it twice as bad! fucksake! honestly, is this just me?! bloody hell love, put it away!! get a room!! or a nice roomy bush to hide in. christ almighty.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    paperdoll wrote:
    i dunno whether its because of the school holiday now or what... but jeezo, everywhere i go recently, i see smooching teenage couples!! on every effing bus and train i get on, there they are, thrashing around like eels. winching in a im-trying-to-locate-your-lower-intestine-with-my-tongue-and-remove-it way. GOD.

and as soon as they see me glaring at them, trying not to hit the boak, theyre back at it twice as bad! fucksake! honestly, is this just me?! bloody hell love, put it away!! get a room!! or a nice roomy bush to hide in. christ almighty.

someone bitter, cuz he's alone? :p
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Jelousy. :p

Teenagers and thier raging hormones. If I didn't have higher standards, or wasn't sober, I would too.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    someone bitter, cuz he's alone? :p
    *Cough.... She Cough*........,,,,....
    er, SHE actually :thumb:

and no im not bitter about teenage winching, ive got plenty of adult winching going on, cheers! im just a bitter auld crag in general tbh hahaha.
    i think its sweet.
    I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the sound effects :yuck:
    LoL, if you dont like it dont look ! :lol:
    i've never noticed - maybe it's because they're all too busy having sex instead

isn't it illegal now for under 16's to engage in any kind of sexual activity? Or hasn't it happened yet?
    what is a boak?
    katralla wrote:
    what is a boak?
    A boat with a k.
    The world is too cynical

Its not cynicism, its reality, you'll learn how crushingly terrible the world is when you're a bit older. Then you too can moan about teenagers and how they should neither be seen or heard.
    don't ever go to france then!
    It's not just you.

The holding hands, looking lovingly into each other's eyes and the wee smooches can be cute.

The tonsil hockey and public groping is grotesque and makes other people want to vomit all over their spotty, elbowy, awkward foreplay session :sour:
    I don't notice it ever.

I like kissing, it's a good buzz, yup yup yippee yo ya.
    kaffrin wrote:
    It's not just you.

The holding hands, looking lovingly into each other's eyes and the wee smooches can be cute.

The tonsil hockey and public groping is grotesque and makes other people want to vomit all over their spotty, elbowy, awkward foreplay session :sour:

True.
    My fella doesn't like PDA :crying:
    squeal wrote:
    My fella doesn't like PDA :crying:

Then you should be grateful that he is a considerate fella. Not considerate to you maybe, but to the rest of the world :p
    mine loves pdas.
    Thats the bloody french for you!
    Then you should be grateful that he is a considerate fella. Not considerate to you maybe, but to the rest of the world :p

Yeah. Although it would be nice, i would feel quite embarassed in the middle of a public place, save it for the bedroom, atleast then it can go further than a kiss :naughty:
    katralla wrote:
    what is a boak?
    It means to feel sick/want to heave.

Watching them made me want to boak.

Tis a Glaswegian word :p
    I think its cute, in a really patronising aww bless sort of way. Don't let it bother you, just laugh at them like I do.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    The for & against for PDA's

The against did make me chuckle.
    urgh the other week i was in a club and this girl and boy were all over eachother in a horrible way. they really did need to get a room. it was vile. :yuck:
    When its done in a sweet innocent way its okay, when their practically having sex on the bus its annoying. I even know couples that have had sex on the bus before, I never understood that one.

And I'am very bitter about my current lack of any action. :mad:
    When its done in a sweet innocent way its okay, when their practically having sex on the bus its annoying.
    :yes:.

I always feel weird doing stuff like that on the bus, cause I always worry about what other people would be thinking. I feel weird just kissing him on the cheek and stuff, so I'd never go all out like I see people doing :|.
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    LoL, if you dont like it dont look ! :lol:

so is it right to sit there and watch teenies snog if you like it?

sounds off..
    Can't says ive noticed any difference.
    I think it's funny when you see these teen couples because it's like their joined at the hip and they cannot leave each other alone for 2 secs, you gotta laugh.
    its cute, till it looks like they're digesting each others food :sour:
    While out shopping yesterday, going down an escalator, I passed a snogging couple going the other way. Seemed kind of obscene in such a crowded/inescapable environment, as the place was packed. They didn't look to young either.. maybe mid-20s?

And then 3 hours later, leaving the shopping centre, end up passing the same couple, still devouring each other's faces.