Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cannabis survey

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
A researcher from Kings College London is looking for young people to take part in a survey about cannabis use. Go here: http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?p=1818098 for more info.

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    How many spliff/joints do you smoke a day?

This question could be worded better as there are so many ways to smoke cannabis. Answered it as good as i could, although i noticed quite alot of questions that should of been done differently.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah there were loads referring to parents/friends ie-
    ''have your parents/friends/neighbours told you to give up?
    / that your intake is too much?
    / that you have changed since using cannabis?''
    i dont think a lot of people actually shout about their cannabis use or let their parents know they smoke cannabis.
    its not a big deal really but my parents dont know and i wouldnt want them to.
  • Options
    This survey was way too long, I swear he was asking the same things several times but in different pointless ways..
  • Options
    yeah i agree
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    This survey was way too long, I swear he was asking the same things several times but in different pointless ways..

Yea but surveys can be like that. It's a way of verifying how solid your answer was.