Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Psychic Parties

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not a massive believer in fortune telling - however I do believe some people can read energies.
I'm organising a party at my house, few mates, nibbles wine and a couple of psychics...should be a laugh if nothing else.
Anyone had one? Good/bad experiences?

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Don't sit and think about fucking the person on the other side of the room, they'll know.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Don't sit and think about fucking the person on the other side of the room, they'll know.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    lol if only fucking were my worst thoughts
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol if only fucking were my worst thoughts

Let's not go there. It's ... oh wait. Watershed past... please, elborate. :p
  • Options
    The mists are clearing. I see...........i see a room. I see a room with peoples. There are........wait..........yes there is nibbly in the room. I see men and..........yes.........yes..........i see women too.

There is one woman in particular. She.........she........she has very few clothes on. I sense she wishes to...............to..................to pole dance and yes to lap dance too.

Someone has left the cooking sherry out and she found it. Her name? Her name, it begins with.............yes...............yes it's coming.............her name begins with....................V

:D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I don't think I could sit through one with a straight face.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    The mists are clearing. I see...........i see a room. I see a room with peoples. There are........wait..........yes there is nibbly in the room. I see men and..........yes.........yes..........i see women too.

There is one woman in particular. She.........she........she has very few clothes on. I sense she wishes to...............to..................to pole dance and yes to lap dance too.

Someone has left the cooking sherry out and she found it. Her name? Her name, it begins with.............yes...............yes it's coming.............her name begins with....................V

:D
    :lol:

i want to pole dance....with a fireman ;)
  • Options
    does this mean you dont have to invite anybody to it because they already know its taking place??

its all a bit voodoo hoodoo mumbo jumbo to me, but im sure it could be a good laugh with a few cans.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    does this mean you dont have to invite anybody to it because they already know its taking place??

Even better if it was cancelled 'due to unforseen circumstances' :D
  • Options
    Drop the psychics and K-Hole instead, I'm sure you would have a lot more fun and find out some mental stuff about each other.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    Drop the psychics and K-Hole instead, I'm sure you would have a lot more fun and find out some mental stuff about each other.

or like me at the weekend, you might just end up thinking you're a piece of luggage moving along on an airport conveyor belt in JFK. :eek2:
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    K-Hole
    I've divorced that shit
  • Options
    genesis2004.jpg