Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I hate being on when I have a squeeee

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Oh yay :D So pleased for you Franki, I've been worried about you since you said you might drop out, so I'm glad it's all going a bit better now :yippe:
    Thank you honey :). It's all ok now, I think. I talked to people (I never do that, ever). It's all good. WINNER.

I had a MAJOR squee moment on Saturday as well, but I shall tell you about that in private ;o.
  • Options
  • Options
    Oi! Less of this poor Andy business please :p
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Was it first time? I passed 3rd.. every one knows the best drivers always pass 3rd time! ;)
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Woohoo! So I can still come up to Newcastle and see you and briggi and get Heather to come (and probably drag poor Andy along too :razz: )
    Of course :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    satehen wrote:
    Congratulations!!! Was it first time? I passed 3rd.. every one knows the best drivers always pass 3rd time! ;)

It was my second time. But I first sat it in 2000 so I don't think it counts ;)

And thanks guys. David is now home so I am squeeeee-ing in his direction now. Hehe.
  • Options
    10 :o

Ten is nothing. Every test I've done I've got 14 minors (and a couple of majors but hey, that's why I'm not driving!) and I fully expect to get 14 minors next week on mine so you've done superbly.

Congratulations! :D
  • Options
    Well done!
  • Options
    Congratulations on passing your driving test. I failed five times in about eight months and just gave up after that.

Franki - Good to here you can get your IB after all.

And I had A sqeeee on Sunday when I got finally got my NVQ 4 signed off! (Even if I have to wait a month to get the bloody certificates)