Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

large manhood

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have started seeing this guy and well he is very big in the neither regions which is great but it can be a bit sore. Anyone know a way around this?

Comments

• Options
    well, apart from making sure you're excited enough,how about lube?
  • Options
    Plenty of lube, plenty of foreplay to get you nice and relaxed, going nice and slow when he first enters you so you're muscles have time to stretch.

Failing that send him to me 0121............... :D
  • Options
    With time you should get used to it... Lube could help, if that friction wise, otherwise there isn't much you can do... nothing is going to make it smaller... just need to wait for your inside to get used to it... and they usually do...
  • Options
    A lot of foreplay..
    It may sound weird but I heard this person on TV claim once that the vagina expands itself if you're really into it.. just try to spend more time on foreplay because lube can be really messy..
  • Options
    You get used to it, but it takes time. Just repeating what everyone else has said though, lots of foreplay and make sure you're very excited and VERY relaxed.
  • Options
    if you can press a child outta there, you hopefully handle a dick!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    if you can press a child outta there, you hopefully handle a dick!
    I dont think Kaz has had a baby.
  • Options
    I dont think Kaz has had a baby.

I think StrubbleS was referring to the fact that she could have one though...regardless of whether she's had one already or not.

To the OP, why not try experimenting with different positions to find one which suits you best? Some positions afford deeper penetration than other which could cause you some discomfort so its a good excuse to try some new things. :thumb:
  • Options
    my gf and I have this problem, (although I'm not massive) to the extent that even with lots of foreplay and lube, she's gone off sex all together, because she just hasn't enjoyed it in the past :(

so do try and work at it, like the others said, I'm sure it'll start to fit better the more practice you get.
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote:
    I think StrubbleS was referring to the fact that she could have one though...regardless of whether she's had one already or not.
    well yeah but its such a stupid thing to say. As if having sex is ANYTHING like giving birth.

as for the original question, I think you will just get used to it. Make sure hes careful to not thrust too hard or go too deep at least at first.
  • Options
    well yeah but its such a stupid thing to say. As if having sex is ANYTHING like giving birth.

Well, the only comparison I made is the stretchability, and that is very available.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    I have started seeing this guy and well he is very big in the neither regions which is great but it can be a bit sore. Anyone know a way around this?

Try anal sex with him. Pain round the 'front bottom' won't seem such a big deal then ... :p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Try anal sex with him. Pain round the 'front bottom' won't seem such a big deal then ... :p

true! :lol:

although i recommend using lube for this...:eek:
  • Options
    you will stretch to the size of him, but take it slower then normal to start with - and dont worry you wont get loose because of your stretching!!
  • Options
    You gotta make sure you're really wet/turned on - try going on top as it's not as painful.
  • Options
    Maybe you could just use half of it?
  • Options
    chan-chan wrote:
    You gotta make sure you're really wet/turned on - try going on top as it's not as painful.

I found it hurt on top, its really frustating as I don't do what I like cos of his size
  • Options
    going on top is really deep. Its not always comfortable when hes well endowed, but of course it means you are more in control of how deep it goes, depending on how strong your legs are.
    Theres definitely some positions that will be off limits at first, but I wouldnt get too worried that its always going to be like that. It took me a good few weeks to get used to it with my bf and for it to stop hurting my insides when we did it, but after that its been fine, and theres so many things that are better with big, but yeah, it does take a bit of getting used to.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    I found it hurt on top, its really frustating as I don't do what I like cos of his size
    I find on top better to be honest. Doggy style hurts and it feels like it goes too deep, but I can manage on top for some reason. If he's on top its not too bad, its usually better if there is a pillow propped up behind my bottom.
  • Options
    I guess everybodys just built differently. Youve just got to find what works for you.
  • Options
    Still very frustrating when you are just really horny
  • Options
    The Law wrote:
    Maybe you could just use half of it?
    that made me laugh out loud! :lol: