Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tattoos rock

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
easy and fun yaya all should have one there is no one weaker than me yet i sat in that chair for 1hr and 30 mins for mine woo:shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That looks painful from the photo on myspace! I cant quite make out who it is though. I want several done but I need somone to hold my hand as I'm such a wuss with pain.
    a guy come in to my work with tattoos on his face, what a cock! I also know a guy that has "made in england" on his forhead...yeah nice bloke
    Ive known a few people who have tattoos in "extreme" places such as face, neck, hands etc....personally i wouldnt but they have their reasons. Hell even the guy with made in england probably has a good reason, and if he doesnt, THEN he is a cock.
    What tattoo didya have rss?

I like tattoos in general. I hate mine though. i like tattoos with meaning. :]
    i have the guy frm linkin park with a flame round him on the top part of my arm woo
    there u all go
    VinylVicky wrote:
    a guy come in to my work with tattoos on his face, what a cock! I also know a guy that has "made in england" on his forhead...yeah nice bloke

I was watching some dreadfull plastic surgeon "reality tv" show the other day and they had some guy on there getting his ear reattached due to a breakage when streathing... anways, he had his face full of tattoo's. In the begining of the show they were "tribal." By the end, he decided to add a couple more lines a color an now they were "alien." Strange. Creepy. But hey, whatever.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    There's a rock with tatoos on it? How did they manage to do that??
    my_name wrote:
    I was watching some dreadfull plastic surgeon "reality tv" show the other day and they had some guy on there getting his ear reattached due to a breakage when streathing... anways, he had his face full of tattoo's. In the begining of the show they were "tribal." By the end, he decided to add a couple more lines a color an now they were "alien." Strange. Creepy. But hey, whatever.
    seen that guy that's hat his tongue split and his face tattoed like a snake? There's a tiger too......fucking weirdos
    rss3000 wrote:
    i have the guy frm linkin park with a flame round him on the top part of my arm woo

When i read that i thought that would be a terrible tattoo, but its actually quite good. Nice one.
    rss3000 wrote:

I thought it was him! Its not bad actually, I have seen some awful tattoos in my time.
    thank u awww so nice and so is getting tattos there not that bad for any one wanting but feels it will be to much pain
    i really want one too. somewhere private tho
    VinylVicky wrote:
    seen that guy that's hat his tongue split and his face tattoed like a snake? There's a tiger too......fucking weirdos

Ive seen that guy, on worst of the best?

Freaky shit
    lol i rock !
    Mine toko about 10 mins...was on teh fleshiest part of my body, and i was still just have to laugh to hold back the tears...wuss!!