Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do you make lust go away?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anytime. Just don't get a big crush on me unless you have nice boobs are are prepared to share them :).
  • Options
    Roflmao!!!
  • Options
    Anytime. Just don't get a big crush on me unless you have nice boobs are are prepared to share them :).

:lol:
  • Options
    if you want him, go for it sugar.

believe me, if you don't look like the female hunchback of notre dam, you will probably manage it. Yeah, he's a good friend, yadda yadda... I wanted to go out with all of my good female friends (and therefore I hardly have any anymore :D )
  • Options
    1.just accept you have a crush on him, and enjoy it from a distance without doing anything, or
    2.fess up, shag him and have a secret lustful affair, or
    3.just tell him and see how he feels.
  • Options
    just tell him and see how he feels.
    :yes:

be careful how you tell him because you dont want it to blow up in your face. Trust me...
  • Options

be careful how you tell him because you dont want it to blow up in your face. Trust me...

Indeed, but this does depend on how he reacts and what happens after you've told him.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    if you want him, go for it sugar.

believe me, if you don't look like the female hunchback of notre dam, you will probably manage it. Yeah, he's a good friend, yadda yadda... I wanted to go out with all of my good female friends (and therefore I hardly have any anymore :D )

How do you suggest going about "going for it"?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    meet someone else

Which has only worked once for me and put me in the same situation as I was in before with someone.
  • Options

Yeah, spunk really stings in your eyes :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Yeah, spunk really stings in your eyes :D

Far too much information!:p
  • Options
    keep the mystery and let it lie.
  • Options
    wildchild wrote:
    How do you suggest going about "going for it"?

Well, if I understood it right, she knows him through a circle of friends/people. first of all, she should somehow get in contact with him. I don't know how good they know each other. I have friends I have convos etc too, but I don't even have their number. I just meet them through other friends at times. If it's that case, get in contact somehow, be it in msn. Talk a bit and get each other to know. Nothing suspicious. If it works good and he likes the convo etc. Give him your cell# and ask him to go to the pub for a drink, since you could really need a cool beer right now (or smth.). If not, try to make another date, or ask him for his cell phone number, so you can arrange something, short-termed if you are out of work or smth. If he blocks or is a bit put off, be careful...

But you should be able to tell, how much he converses with you etc. send him a text from time to time, maybe one a few days, and just generally try to get him without all the people, just 1on1...

then... well... do I really need to write this all down? I always thought it's self-explanatory how to do that. If a boy is interested it's usually pretty easy to tell.

If a boy digs you, he's not gonna be put off, if you have a big friends circle you share or something, except, everyone in that circle had you already, or smth :razz:
  • Options
    Rubberskin, thats just SICK!
  • Options
    but i like it!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    then... well... do I really need to write this all down? I always thought it's self-explanatory how to do that. If a boy is interested it's usually pretty easy to tell.

No, that's the hardest part! (No-one dare twist that :p) Seriously, I never have any idea when someone likes me, it always comes as a huge surprise even if they say they thought they'd made it pretty obvious. Spell it out, it would really help!
  • Options
    wildchild wrote:
    No, that's the hardest part! (No-one dare twist that :p) Seriously, I never have any idea when someone likes me, it always comes as a huge surprise even if they say they thought they'd made it pretty obvious. Spell it out, it would really help!

Well, I was saying when you are already talking, hanging out etc. If he's shy and won't tell then it's not a big surprise you don't know jack :)

I myself have problems with approaching girls, speak to them the first time (bad experiences in the past), etc... the breaking the ice stuff. As soon as we are chatting, swapped phone numbers, etc. it's all a child's b-day party. I need only one girl approaching me, but I guess I am asking for too much here.

Like I said, sit opposite of him in the pub, both be a tiny bit tipsy, you should really, I mean REALLY tell by then (except he's reeeeally shy, and hides it). If you still don't know what I am talking about pm me or smth. i don't want to shit up the thread any further.

im off to bed tho, so tomorrow or smth.

even better solution: make a thread, or make a search about that kind of topic. There are a lot of peeps on here, who can share their exploits.
  • Options
    I have been in this situ! Try and avoid being with the person alone! Think of someone else (Robbie Williams usually works for me)!!!

On a serious note, I just tried to avoid the person - still in the process of doing this! I keep thinking he is a horrid person as we kissed, when he knew full well I am in a relationship with his friend (I know I did bad too but that is another post)!

Good luck - it will ease in time when the right person comes along - you won't think that now, but it will!