Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boobs and bras.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    where from how much?
    Well 10 guesses who got seduced by the La Senza sale last night then.... Was just too tempting. Now waiting for the post ! :D
    Marks and Spencer Ceriso for me everytime - their balcony bras are sooo comfy - esp. as I brought two pairs last week.
    I'd agree with that one too. :thumb:

They used to do a great one with a racer back option, meant you never got straps falling off shoulders but sadly seem to have stopped it.
    bah, maternity bras are so ugly usually, although im really coveting the leopard print and red one from agent provocateurs maternity range, but £60 for a bra is a bit extreme when ive already started to grow out of some bras I bought 2 weeks ago.
    although she obviously hasnt been reading "thesite" because she doesnt appear to know about the no bra-back rule.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oooh i like that one scc!
    I am slightly obsessed with buying lingerie (i have 3 drawers full of bras, knickers, and socks/stockings), I cant stop buying more even though i have enough to wear a different bra and different underwear every day for at least a month, and I couldnt possibly pick one bra as my favourite.
    But luckily for me, I am a 32B/34B (depending on the shop) so i can find nice things easily and cheaply - in fact I bought 2 sets from Primark this morning for only £4 a set :D:D one is a red balcony bra with little lacy red shorts and the other is really cute hot pink with black lace with matching briefs.
    That's really nice, I'm not even pregnant and I want it.
    I mostly buy from H&M and Miss Selfridge, 'cos their bras are cheap, pretty, and tend to have the most padding ;p
    i generally shop at primark cheap and chearful, and i generally wear the padded t shirt bras because i'm only a lil 32A and so they need a lot of boosting.
    Oooh - anyone with big boobs - I was in TK Maxx today and they had a very fit leopard print bra and thong set... it was gorgeous, with little bits of turquoise. Trying to find a photo. Anyway, it was a bargain (£5.99 for the bra!),and it goes up to FF cups at least. Love it.
    I wish I could get bras like that, I'm cursed to spend a fortune on bras forever I'm afraid :p I was always so jealous of my friend who can find bras for under a fiver in any shop she goes in and subsequently has hundreds of the buggers. Lucky cow!
    :yes: Same here. I am jealous of my friends who can get sets in Primark for like, £6 and I have to spend 5 times that AT LEAST.

I get so annoyed when it comes to bra shopping. I really do wish sometimes that I was a smaller cup size but then again, sometimes I love having my boobs as it makes me feel so girly and love the attention that boyfriends give me because of them :D

I have found tbh that the only place that I can really get good bras from is La Senza. They fit me well, they last and well, they do some nice bras in the bigger sizes.

Its just really annoying now I'm a 34E. I can't really find anything within a decent price range. If anyone here knows where I can get decent bras at decent prices (like all the smaller boobed girls can) then please let me know :rolleyes:

URGH. This thread has reminded me I need to buy new underwear.
    Its just really annoying now I'm a 34E. I can't really find anything within a decent price range. If anyone here knows where I can get decent bras at decent prices (like all the smaller boobed girls can) then please let me know :rolleyes:

Always try www.brastop.com and TK Maxx. They do bigger sizes for cheap prices... especially in TK Maxx. You just have to keep an eye out!
    TKMaxx is a good one, although you may need a little determination at times. I tend to find most of theirs are too small across the chest, but if yo're after 34 that won't be a problem for you.

La Senza sale is good too!