Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

chuffed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just told a boy on msn that I've liked him for a while. So proud! I was crapping myself but thought 'fook it'. Plus even if he didn't like me back I knew we'd still be good friends...But...He likes me back! He kept a badge I gave him ages ago too. :D fabarooney

Comments

• Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I just told a boy on msn that I've liked him for a while. So proud! I was crapping myself but thought 'fook it'. Plus even if he didn't like me back I knew we'd still be good friends...But...He likes me back! He kept a badge I gave him ages ago too. :D fabarooney

Awww thats great! :love:
  • Options
    woot. thats lovely
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

you know what kind of messages I get from girls? "I liked you way back then... you were a idiot for not asking me out."

'fook it', to put it in your words.
    I wish more girls were assertive like you.

I give you a Strubb's thumb up, and that's the highest award on the internet out there.
  • Options
    You go girl.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    you know what kind of messages I get from girls? "I liked you way back then... you were a idiot for not asking me out."

'fook it', to put it in your words.
    I wish more girls were assertive like you.

I give you a Strubb's thumb up, and that's the highest award on the internet out there.

Thankyou!! Plus I've never done anything like that before :nervous:

Edit: I think the real decider was chatting on webcam last night and he stuck some bluetack up his nose to cheer me up. Awh
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Thankyou!! Plus I've never done anything like that before :nervous:

Edit: I think the real decider was chatting on webcam last night and he stuck some bluetack up his nose to cheer me up. Awh

Aww I love happy threads like this...:heart:
  • Options
    Gone were the days when people done this sort of stuff face to face. The Net isn't doing any good for young people's confidence.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Plus even if he didn't like me back I knew we'd still be good friends

You weren't worried at all that it might mess things up? I always worry about that possibility.

Go you, anyway, great result! :D
  • Options
    Mmm, smug mode :cool: . Congratulations!
  • Options
    Always worth the plung :thumb:
  • Options
    Yayyy for the braveness :D I did the same about 2 years ago.... now I'm in a grump because he's hogging the bed as I'm trying to type though.....

But yayy well done babe! And best of luck with the continuing it ;)
  • Options
    wildchild wrote:
    You weren't worried at all that it might mess things up? I always worry about that possibility.

Go you, anyway, great result! :D

Yup of course I was. But if we were as good friends as I supposed then he wouldn't hate me for telling him if he didn't feel the same way.

• Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Yup of course I was. But if we were as good friends as I supposed then he wouldn't hate me for telling him if he didn't feel the same way.

Yep thats precisly it. IF you're such good friends, neither would hate the other despite revealing such deeper feelings.

Well done to you though Rachael :D :thumb:
  • Options
    aww well done!! ;)
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

That is awesome. More girls should do stuff like that. This is the 21st century - why should the boys always make the move?!
  • Options
    Nice. :thumb:

It definately pays off--just realised this myself, when I had to find the courage to ask a girl out in a seemingly impossible situation. The rush I get from being with her is incredible!

I usually reflect what would happen if I'd never taken the initiative. Seize the day! Take the great leap! How love can take away any sorrow... is just amazing.
  • Options
    Awww you lucky sod :p
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Makoto wrote:
    Gone were the days when people done this sort of stuff face to face. The Net isn't doing any good for young people's confidence.

:chin: Or people just did it on the phone - that's what I did before the internet - or wrote letters.

Nice one rach :thumb:
  • Options
    That is awesome. More girls should do stuff like that. This is the 21st century - why should the boys always make the move?!

What makes you think that it's always men that make the moves?
  • Options
    way to go!
    hope you 2 are happy together.
  • Options
    Ahh I went to his :) It was fabb. He's so cool. Really huggy but I like that. Ahh and cute. He showed me his skydiving video. Adrenelin junkie!
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

experience.

to me and through observation.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

Just talking through my own experience. It's the way i've always known it with me and everybody else I know. If you've done different, then great. No offence meant.