You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hangover

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's great, I never wake up on a Sunday or Saturday with a hangover these days, it's quite a nice feeling actually!

Hows your head this morning you piss heads?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's crying for my friend toget here so i can go pub and have more alcohol
    Didn't go out last night, plans were cancelled, ended up smoking a fair number of J's. Hence why I have only just got up with my head feeling a bit cloudy. Derby County are on Sky later, pints and football for the afternoon.
    I'm not hungover, just tired. Saw a Smiths tribute band last night, top notch! :thumb:
    Yerascrote wrote:
    I'm not hungover, just tired. Saw a Smiths tribute band last night, top notch! :thumb:

lol, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. What was their name?
    my head hurts alot and i feel really sick lol, damn that vodka!
    No hangover here! That's what you get for staying in watching X-Factor and boxing.
    lol, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. What was their name?

These Charming Men. :razz:
    I was a bit mashed on coke and MDMA from Fri night, but I had lots of sex and McDonalds and tea so I was sorted.

:thumb:
    1983 wrote:
    I was a bit mashed on coke and MDMA from Fri night, but I had lots of sex and McDonalds and tea so I was sorted.

:thumb:
    Without meaning to sound like a old woman, I wish you didn't do stuff like that (Ecstasy and Coke that is).

My friend from school, Scott ,dropped dead when he was 18 after taking something dodgy in a Birmingham club.

It just worries me that its going to happen to someone else I know :(
    Without meaning to sound like a old woman, I wish you didn't do stuff like that (Ecstasy and Coke that is).

My friend from school, Scott ,dropped dead when he was 18 after taking something dodgy in a Birmingham club.

So fuck, she can to do whatever she wants and I don't like that "my friend..." argument either, it's like saying "I'm not racist but...". I had this argument with tweety before so don't want to sound like a broken record but if you have a reliable source and know how to do them responsbly then there's no right for someone to tell another person not to do them.

Ah nooooooooooooo. I know the lad really well who gives it to me. Plus, he really wants to get in my pants so like I don't think he'd want me dead anytime soon by giving me dodgy stuff, like.

I'm careful, trust me. <3
    Like, I said, I just said I wish she didn't do stuff like that.

I didn't say she couldn't.

Sheesh.

I do know somebody who died from doing it though and I'd just hate to see that to happen to Becky, thats all.

She's a grown woman, she can do what she likes. Its not like I'm telling her not to do them ffs!!!
    1983 wrote:
    Ah nooooooooooooo. I know the lad really well who gives it to me. Plus, he really wants to get in my pants so like I don't think he'd want me dead anytime soon by giving me dodgy stuff, like.

I'm careful, trust me. <3
    Ah okkkk :)

Would just HATE to see the same thing happen to you thats all.
    Like, I said, I just said I wish she didn't do stuff like that.

I didn't say she couldn't.

Sheesh.

I do know somebody who died from doing it though and I'd just hate to see that to happen to Becky, thats all.

She's a grown woman, she can do what she likes. Its not like I'm telling her not to do them ffs!!!

I know you're not Stace! I'm responsible, honestly. I promise I won't die. Ha, 'mon TEAMAMERICA. <3

But thanks for caring, poodle. :)

:heart::heart:
    Ha, ok :)

That post was aimed at Yerascrote as he seemed to take my post the wrong way!
    1983 wrote:
    I'm responsible, honestly. I promise I won't die.
    Tbh I've never heard such crap spraffled, from what I've heard you sound like a junkie ho from the drug and single parent capital of Britain
    i have no hangover! i got fucked last night, had pills, went to a rave then a club (free entry of course) and then to a ket afterparty til 11am. woke up after a few hours feeling dead but ive perked up now, listening to some funky house and im feeling all loveable :D
    Tbh I've never heard such crap spraffled, from what I've heard you sound like a junkie ho from the drug and single parent capital of Britain

Like you'd know. Fucks sake.
    lipsy wrote:
    i have no hangover! i got fucked last night, had pills, went to a rave then a club (free entry of course) and then to a ket afterparty til 11am. woke up after a few hours feeling dead but ive perked up now, listening to some funky house and im feeling all loveable :D

Ket afterparty? In Manchester? And I wasn't there?!! Haha. Sounds like you had a good one!!
    Ket afterparty? In Manchester? And I wasn't there?!! Haha. Sounds like you had a good one!!
    ket is everywhere. and it was a great night :D
    lipsy wrote:
    ket is everywhere. and it was a great night :D

Not in Stockport it isn't. I fuckin' wish it was though.
    lipsy wrote:

MAN! I was supposed to go to an illegal rave in Glasgow from ASBO Disco but they've stopped them now cause they get caught an hour into the party. How mince.

But I must come down south and find these all night parties. They do sound sublime.

And TShirt Suntan...you're so right. I am a junkie ho. Thanks for reiterating the obvious, toots.

What the fucking christ is that thing in your av?
    Infinite wrote:
    What the fucking christ is that thing in your av?

His mum, he's a product of the I'm so ugly someone put me out of my misery parent generation.
    Not so much hungover, just fucking shattered ... and my ears are still ringing .. i want sleep :D
    i feel like shit and i've lost my voice :(
    i feel like my arms and legs are going to drop off
    I do know somebody who died from doing it

I know someone who was killed driving their car but not gonna stop me driving. Anyways back on thread.....

Believe it or not I haven't had an alchoholic drink since March!! 7months(ish) of soberness. Don't feel any beter or worse for it to be fair so all the keep-fit freaks are speaking shite.

I'll be a cheap date over Xmas/New Year now though! :thumb:
    Bad enough hangover earlier but got something to eat and i'm not too bad now, had a rather heavy weekend and don't feel too bad considering.
    im fine minus a verrry sore arm from fighting

work in a few hours too :(