Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How Do You Like To Be Kissed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'd say firmly, with attention being paid indvidually to the bottom and top lips.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Slow and soft, none of this sticking your tongue down the throat business either.
    Same as Yerascrote. A little bit of tongue is OK, not washing machine stylee or owt like that. Just soft and slow... mmm. I need a kiss now.
    I like to be in control when I kiss...I say kissing is underrated and I always like to have fun with it. Bit of biting and/or sucking on the bottom lip always goes down well.
    Full on tongue wrestling match. DING-DING Round 1. :D
    Definetely a lot of tongue, kissing is underrated i think. With my girl [ex] long ago tongue was used massively but we both really enjoyed it, it's just the effect it has when you have you're hands round each other, or touching each other & kissing at the same time, mmm sensual... I'm happy doing what she wants, moreover what i want. A kiss wouldnt go amiss right now actually :(
    edn1 wrote:
    A kiss wouldnt go amiss right now actually :(

I was just thinking the exact same thing...:crying:

Nevermind, hopefully I will get lots of kisses this time next week, long distance sucks!!!
    Well, I had a full two days worth of kissing with a lad I met last night.

He was a bit full on with the tongue but I told him it pissed me off - not that bluntly though - and he was nice and soft and a bit rougher with the tongue when it got heated.

AW! I do miss him. Hopefully I'll see him again.
    passionatly.. slowly while being held..n some tongue is great..yay!!
    the best kiss of course is always the first with a girl.

following factors add to the quality of the kiss.

-she had a cold beverage and her lips are cool.
    -she initiates the kiss.
    -she does it sloooowlllyy and passionately
    -tongue is good when not exaggerated. so a beverage-cooled tongue slowly going...

egh... I can't go on :crying:
    Slowly and carefully, taking time on each lip. No tongue to start with, and then only a little after things have really got going. Quite like a little bit of biting.
    slow at first, then getting really into it. love biting on the bottom lip slowly pulling it. this boy actually sucked my tongue the other night tho it felt well good! i like tongue if it feels right.. i like passionate kisses when he just holds your face as well.
    also when hes on top of you and youre about to get into it and are face to face and sort of millimetres away from eachother all breathy then kissing.
    mmmmmmmm i want a kiss as well:yum:
    Depends. If it's leading up to sex then I'm loving the tongue - plenty of tongue action, hot and wild and...phwoar! Licking my bottom lip slowly is good too, dead sexy.

During sex, I'm actually quite into being bitten - so the odd (not too hard!) bite and suck of my bottom lip is unbelievably hot. If he pulls my hair firmly but gently and bites my neck then it's a bonus! :D

Any other time then soft and sensual is the way to go.
    Very often! :D

I like kisses that wonder from the lips, gentle.
    Nothing beats being kissed on the neck hmmmmm!

If i'm in the mood for sex (errr all the time then!) I do like a bit of tongue, nothing to frantic, just a nice and slow 'explore' type of action. Feeling a girl's tongue against mine really gets me going!!
    Oh where to start!? I used to love it when my girlfriend would kiss me slowly at the beginning and have her hand like running down my neck *shivers* that was GOOD! then she would delve into the realm of tongue :razz: sometimes she would suck on my tongue which is very nice in fact! :yippe:
    my ex had like my perfect kiss, but how do you describe a kiss? not too wet, he hardly used tongue which i liked unless it was getting really passionate. But another ex after him, the first time we kissed i was like eugh not as good as alex......but i got used to it, it was wetter, more rough and definately more tongue but i enjoyed that too lol....i liked it when our tongues met and licked each other lol.....
    Mm last nights kisses were pretty damn good.
    Start off nice n gentle, then varying paces, bit of tongue. Hmmm. Also when he runs his hands down the back of my neck and plays with my hair n holds my head. Phwoarr. Mm and kissing/biting my neck.

Godddddd.
    Never really had a real kiss like these :sour:
    The way the boyfriend kisses me, tbh. However he does it, it's like...omgoshwow. Not going into details, like, cause he's gonna read it and that'd be embarrassing :p. But yer.

Now I miss him more though :(