Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

People that knock Cocaine...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I do like to have a line before and after work though.

Sounds like you may have the beginnings of a problem there. Watch it. Can you get to work without it?
    1983 wrote:
    Never tried it, I may do some when I go to London Town next month! Or next weekend for ASBO Disco, yaaaaas.

OMG. SO EXCITING. :yippe: :yippe: :yippe:

The first time I did K, I was at my mates house and I was already full of pills and coke. That was my first ever night on drugs, it was amazing. If you're going out clubbing I wouldn't recommend taking ket if it's your first time... I'd wait til you're somewhere inside so if you don't like it it doesn't ruin your night. That's just me, though!
    Skive wrote:
    Be carelful with Ket. You can easilly do too much and completey lose the plot. I like Ket in small doses, where you just feel a little wobbly like Mr. Soft out the advert.

And it's got scop for addiction too.

Yeah, I like the Mr Soft feeling. :thumb:
    The first time I did K, I was at my mates house and I was already full of pills and coke. That was my first ever night on drugs, it was amazing. If you're going out clubbing I wouldn't recommend taking ket if it's your first time... I'd wait til you're somewhere inside so if you don't like it it doesn't ruin your night. That's just me, though!

Ah no, I wouldn't go clubbing I'd do it in my mates beforehand to avoid all the OMGAW I'LL STAB YOU WITH SPOONS YOU PURPLE FROGS nonsense and choke on my own vomit and the like. Ha.
    but the main thing I liked about coke was that you could do some and youre still ok to go to bed later.
    Once again you prove me point lol, I LOVE Ecstasy, it IS my favourite drug ever and it does get you so much more mashed than Coke...what I've been trying to say all along is Coke isn't the drug that you use to get MASHED on, it's like people have a cup of coffee or tea in the morning to help them wake up and function through the rest of the day, it's just a nice, confidence giving mild feeling that helps you get through something, and that is why I also love coke...I use Cocaine and Ecstasy for different reasons.
    I can go to work without coke and have been to work without coke and felt reasonably fine about it, I just like to have a line before, just gives me a little energy boost and helps me arrive at work in a good mood and ready to go, in the same way I like to have a line when I get back to help me get going again after a knackering shift.
    1983 wrote:
    Ah no, I wouldn't go clubbing I'd do it in my mates beforehand to avoid all the OMGAW I'LL STAB YOU WITH SPOONS YOU PURPLE FROGS nonsense and choke on my own vomit and the like. Ha.

I think me and you need a night out together. :thumb:
    I think me and you need a night out together. :thumb:

It goes without saying, kiddo. :heart:
    Skive wrote:
    I'd prefer to smoke a couple of rocks than buy g.
    Never smoked crack... was thinking of cooking some up and trying it though...
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I can go to work without coke and have been to work without coke and felt reasonably fine about it, I just like to have a line before, just gives me a little energy boost and helps me arrive at work in a good mood and ready to go, in the same way I like to have a line when I get back to help me get going again after a knackering shift.

Be careful.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote:

Fuck washing up - though it is a crude way of testing how good your coke is. I'd rather just buy freebase rocks.
    Though it is worth noting that if you like coke a little too much than you should, crack might not be the road to go down.
    Weekender Offender 
    pill 'ed wrote:

Be even more careful. From the sounds of it you could be cultivating the begginings of a coke habit. I'd stay away from crack if I were you - it will more than likely get you.
    I was at a mates going away party last night (he is off to work on the Bourne Ultimatum movie) and he was doing Coke, nothing new about it, but after he had gotten through a few lines of it he ended up with some seriously heavy nose bleeding...now, im not a coke user at all its just some of my mates who do it, but should it be something to worry about when that happens? The bleeding i mean.
    Hmm maybe your right...
    I wouldn't really say I have a problem with coke, I don't do it every day at all, I only work part time as I'm at college and it's VERY rare that I have a line before college (partly due to cost lol), I'd say on average I only go through about 1g to 2g's of coke a week, depending on what's happening.
    Bullseye wrote:
    I was at a mates going away party last night (he is off to work on the Bourne Ultimatum movie) and he was doing Coke, nothing new about it, but after he had gotten through a few lines of it he ended up with some seriously heavy nose bleeding...now, im not a coke user at all its just some of my mates who do it, but should it be something to worry about when that happens? The bleeding i mean.

I've only had a nosebleed once from sniffing coke and that was in Amsterdam when I really went over the top, probably didn't help that most of the coke (except a couple of FUCKING good g's) was pretty shit and cut with god knows what...
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Hmm maybe your right...
    I wouldn't really say I have a problem with coke, I don't do it every day at all, I only work part time as I'm at college and it's VERY rare that I have a line before college (partly due to cost lol), I'd say on average I only go through about 1g to 2g's of coke a week, depending on what's happening.

Every week? So you're spending, what, £80 every week on drugs?
    Sorry when I said 1 to 2g's a week, I meant 1 OR 2gs a week depending on what's happening and usually it's between me and a mate who chips in.
    If you do coke while you're up on pills it won't really get you any more fucked up, it will probably just bring you down and then after half an hour you'll be missing the buzz and wanting more coke or pills.
    I love the coke buzz but haven't touched it in months as I know how addictive I get. I took ket once and hated it but I was in a club and drunk so it wasn't the best atmosphere. When I took pills I was also hammered and they were dodgy as white sharks. I'd do them sober if I knew what was in them. Ketamine I think no. I just didn't like the slow down, I feel so zombie-esque.
    You don't really get slow on k if you do little bits. You just get the euphoria, disconnection and sensory changes. The lack of time perception and changing dimensions comes at higher doses.
    I love the coke buzz but haven't touched it in months as I know how addictive I get. I took ket once and hated it but I was in a club and drunk so it wasn't the best atmosphere. When I took pills I was also hammered and they were dodgy as white sharks. I'd do them sober if I knew what was in them. Ketamine I think no. I just didn't like the slow down, I feel so zombie-esque.

Mixing alcohol and ketamine really isnt a good idea, you are far more likely to be sick, pass out and potentially top yourself.
    budda wrote:
    Mixing alcohol and ketamine really isnt a good idea, you are far more likely to be sick, pass out and potentially top yourself.
    and it's a disgusting feeling when they are mixed.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    and it's a disgusting feeling when they are mixed.

The alcohol makes ketamine into a downer, which it isnt normally, so you are sort of mixing something like valium with alcohol, which is never wise.
    budda wrote:

True, I have found that almost everytime I've been drinking in excess before taking ketamine I have gotten ill and got none of the good effects, sometimes even passing out. The situation usually arises when I've been out drinking and go back to a party and there's some ketamine on the scene. When I'm drunk I'm less likely to refuse a line.

If you are drinking I would advise you wait for up to 4-5 hours until considering taking ketamine, and even then, only use a small amount.

The best way is to avoid alcohol at all. Then you can enjoy it, and it's more suitable when you want to re-dose and experience the k-hole etc.

Alcohol and ketamine is a definite no for me. Ketmaine and MDMA on the other hand... but that's a whole different kettle of fish. I'd get drucified on here for promoting polydrug use.
    Yep, last time I did ket it was after about 5 pints. Stupid. :rolleyes: at self.
    Felt very very sick for hours.
    cocaine blocks MDMA ime
    Blagsta wrote:
    cocaine blocks MDMA ime

I'd say it was the other way around.
    Any time I've ever done coke while buzzing on E, its totally killed the E buzz.
    I find having a couple of lines of charlie is fucking nice when on E, u can't feel the coke like you normally would but it gives you a rlly good rush
    budda wrote:
    The alcohol makes ketamine into a downer, which it isnt normally, so you are sort of mixing something like valium with alcohol, which is never wise.

i love a loada diazes and drink.. complete memory blanks but somehow its good craic

i took a loada ket when i was drunk one night, cant remember much, went into a k hole, cabbaged me lol
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Nash wrote:
    I'd say it was the other way around.

And I would agree.
    Weekender Offender