Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Get Fresh for the Weekend AKA The Friday Thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So whats you plans people?

Myself, tonight I think will be staying in and going out tomorrow night instead. Should a good laugh anyhow.

Over to you...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing everyone is being a turd. I keep suggesting places..'Nahhhhhhh'..GRR. Take me out with you someone
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Going out for a few drinks tonight, then at work all day tommorow and Sunday.
    Got a nice short shift at work tonight (7.30pm-12am) then I'm spending Saturday and Sunday doing my uni work as I've been a lazy arse and put it off. I shall be preparing for a party on Sunday night though for the Monday night :D
    Well the sanctuary called earlier, and said they might send someone out for our home approval (for the kittens) on Saturday morning, so i may well spend the w/e kitten tickling :yippe:
    Going up Clapham tonight for a mates bday...

Dunno what im doing tomorrow night though.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    so i may well spend the w/e kitten tickling :yippe:

Thats a break from the norm, isn't it ;)
    either watch more 24 or find some reason to go out. Cant think of one at the moment though :).
    Thats a break from the norm, isn't it ;)

Kitten tickling is not a euphemism you know :D
    Wine tonight, shopping tomorrow and family stuff on Sunday.

Quite looking forward to the weekend this week :)
    I've been invited to a house party tonight, but I only know the person who has invited me. None of my friends seem to be up for going out tonight, so I'm unsure if I should go on my own or not...

I guess, over the weekend I will just be doing reading for my course and a presentation next week. Maybe If I don't go out tonight, I will be going out tomorrow night.
    Also been invited to a house party. Very tempted because it'll rock but I'm so wrecked from last night in uni. Decisions decisions, fuck it I'll probably end up going!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Taking my Xbox and a few lagers round to my mates, to spend the night on Xbox live abusing yanks. Might get a vindaloo. Cheap night anyways.
    Weekender Offender 
    Supposed to be going up to Dundee for a leaving night for my old work, but I'm too skint.

Got a bottle of wine for later and a few DVD's I've not got round to watching yet, so that'll do me just fine :thumb:
    Yesterday I had a poker evening so I slept in all my lectures today :(

tonight I have to chose between two parties.

One is super awesome and sexy chicks (technical students, so partially on the small geeky side :) ) everywhere. cheap beer (1,50€), several hundred people, no entrance, good music...

One is a party of my friend. Very near my home, cool locations. Lots of old friends and faces to meet. Good music, no entrance. probably some nice girls too.

Hmm.. I am going to the friends party first. He invited me, I'd be an arse otherwise.
    so I'm unsure if I should go on my own or not...

I met a lot of my friends that way. Especially if your friend knows them, he can introduce you to a few.

totally go for it.
    Not much tonight, frantically working and ruining my parents printer tomorrow so I can get my college project (and NVQ portfolio) signed off Sunday evening. My tutors brilliant letting me go over on a Sunday, plus I have to get the work done, no arguments. And quite a bit of Havest moon and ebayage as well.
    Boyfriend is here, like, all weekend ;d. WINN0R ;d.

Got lots of work to do on Sunday though ;(.
    have an essaaayy to finish off - i.e. nothing to look forward to. Otherwise i'm going to see a movie with a lady friend tomorrow. :)
    Shitty fuck fuck, ended up falling asleep. Must compensate tomorrow night!
    I went out last night, ended up discussing investments and trance with my friend's boyfriend most of the night...

Today I had work until ten and the town is full of dodgy yanks so I think I'll stay at home and be fresh at work tomorrow morning instead.

I'm exhausted anyway.
    Fucking spangled, been partying all week.

Never belived in friday the 13th and all that bad luck till today...debts, accusations, etc etc...give me a ring tomorrow maddog before 2pm and i'll tell you all the craic, you really won't belive it..it's good serious this time.

Ah well...as long as we're still alive and beating with a hearbeat it'll be alrite.
    i went to party and it was fun. Feel a bit shite now though.
    I stayed in last night because I was suffering from Thursday night... today I'm working until 4pm and probably staying in again! Skint McSkintson :(
    I went out last night and got utterly wrecked, not really so big and clever as its our housewarming tonight.:(
    Musn't drink pints of wine... urg. No reading for me today.
    Shouldn't drink gin. And vodka. :yuck:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Going out tonight for and old girlfriends birthday. TGI's and then on to Bedford Place in Southampton. Plenty of drinks, 1 kebab and a taxi home.
    Weekender Offender 
    I am now working tonight as a favour.

Working 9.30pm-3.30am.

Got loads of uni work to do this afternoon and all tomorrow though.
    Godskitchen tonight ... sleep and work tomorrow.
    I have a horrible headache, a stiff neck, am hungover and drank enough beer to drown an elephant in it ~~

ugh, a girl caught my interest, but she seemed to get off (not in THAT way) with another fella.

god I am embarrassing when I'm drunk.
    i went out clubbing last night, received many compliments and danced my arse off, completely buzzin :razz:

tonight im going out to town for some drinks then heading to a rave :yippe: