Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Live DnB

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
My fave group FUKT

Their vids are wicked! http://www.fukt.dk/media-video.htm

Check out the live version of Voodoo People.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I just downloaded Voodoo People... I didn't like it, it doesn't seem to fit right. Mad video though!
  • Options
    I will check it out when I get home from work mate, looks interesting.
  • Options
    I'll check it out when I go on my other PC with a faster connection tomorrow.... is it anything like the pendulum remix of voodoo people?
  • Options
    It is, but live. ie, live drums etc.

Also a big fan of London Elektricity
  • Options
    Anything on Hospitality records is quality.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Since 2000 my intrest in D&B has declined to the point where I know nothing about it anymore, simply because for me I havn't heard anything since the 90's thats really excited me. :(
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Makoto, if you aint got it already, get "London Elektricity - Power Ballards"

Its an amazing DnB album... really musical and funky! I love it. (PM me if you cant find it anywhere :thumb: )

Yeah spartaalbion, Hospital is a really good label... I have shit loads of releases from that! They throw really good events as well!

Recently saw High Contrast live with MC Fearless and his set was top notch.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Since 2000 my intrest in D&B has declined to the point where I know nothing about it anymore, simply because for me I havn't heard anything since the 90's thats really excited me. :(

Just out of interest.. what was it you used to like about it... and what is it you dont like about it now?
    Its changed so so much over the last few years. There are alot of people who have slowly gone off the newer stuff.
  • Options
    Must admot that I am not the greatest fan of the more modern stuff unless it's played live, I much prefer Atmospheric DnB, it's more musical and more enjoyable to listen to.
  • Options
    I think it would sound a lot better if it where all on an acoustic drum kit, dont think there's much point playing it live if it just sounds like a drum machine.

but then, being a drummer I would say that :p