Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tell me all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so it might not be the back of beyond, but i have moved to benidorm, i have no tv and cant afford to buy bottled water let alone a news paper until i get paid.

so tell me whats been going on in the world for the last month or so please.

oh and did a plane crash into a tower in new york again? was it a terrorist attack or is it a customer winding me up

cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    melanie wrote:
    oh and did a plane crash into a tower in new york again? was it a terrorist attack or is it a customer winding me up

Some baseball star and his flying instructor crashed into an apartment block. Just an accident by the looks of it, i think they both died.
  • Options
    ahh thats ok then, the way they were making it out it was sept 11th all over again.

go on someone tell me something else,

random news, what happened in corrie.....

i must know!!!1
  • Options
    Fred snuffed it. Really sad. Tells Audrey he loves Bev then lollops out and 'AHHH'. Audrey comes out and he's lying on the floor dead. Noooooooooooo
  • Options
    really?? shocking :eek:

i indulged 2 weeks ago and watched the x factor in a british bar inbetwen airport transfers, thats the closest i have been to a telly in a month :crying:
  • Options
  • Options
    have you moved to benidorm to be a holiday rep melanie?

just being nosy :D